godzilla jr vs wonder woman and superman

2719 here, in this chapter be ready for a surprise/shocking scene.

A year has passed and everyone was in enjoying their day when suddenly superman comes crashing down to the ground. Wonder woman come down. "Diana listen to me. Your being controlled by someone" said superman. "shut up" said wonder woman as she charged at him. Supes dodge it and shoot his lazer eyes at her but she dodge it and dash to him with punch but was hit by a tail! Supes look behind him and saw Godzilla. "Thanks  big g " thanked the hero.  The dinosaur roar to supes. " I can't understand you. Let put this on" said superman as he put talking device on him. "Thanks but I'm not godzilla. I'm his son godzilla jr" he said.  "Oh! Where is your father?" Ask supes.  "He at monster island" answer jr.  As they were wonder woman suddenly come out of a building and grab supes and put a device on his back  neck. Supes start to screaming in pain. "Welcome back clark" said wonder woman as she smiled. Supes    eyes  open but they were  red.  Superman and wonder looked at godzilla jr. "Let's finish  this creature" said  wonder woman. Wonder  woman charge first at jr and  supes charge after her. Godzilla jr  move out of way by minute. He say supes, dodge him, grab him, throw him, ran at him and kick him. Wonder woman punched jr by surprising him from behind. She  was to finish when suddenly she  was hit a yellow beam. Jr smiled knowing who it was. It was his best friend zilla(daughter of zilla jr and komodithrax) . "Hey zilla and thanks for the save. How your mother and father?" Ask godzillajr as he take off the talking device. "They doing fined. Thank you for asking" roared zilla.  They stop talking when superman and wonder woman rising. "You take on wonder woman and I take on superman" roared jr as he charges at supes. Zilla ran at wonder woman and throw a punch at her but wonder dodge it  and kick zilla in the face but as zilla fell to ground she quickly tail slap her, knocking wonder woman out. "Take that b****"! She said before hitting the ground. Supes flys at jr at a fast speed but jr punch him shocking him. Supes takes a deep breath and blows his ice break at jr and frozen him. Zilla get up from the ground after that  to her horror  she see jr is frozen!  She then see supes getting ready to him. She shoot her beam at supes and seems she gets his attention. ("I have to hold him off until jr use his pulse to free himself") She thought as she and supes charge at another. Zilla jumps in the air and kicks supes to ground and landing on him. Supes punch zilla off him and shoot his lazer eyes at her but find none of her body parts. He was then shocked when zilla attack from the underground. Zilla then come from the ground and hit supes. She look over to  jr and see his spikes glowing orange  as the ice start to melt but slowly.
Zilla decided to shoot her beam as supes shoot his lazer eyes causing a beam clash. Zilla was getting push back by the wind force to jr. Zilla quickly moved out of the way as the lazer hit jr. The ice started to melt but jr blow it up with his nuclear pulse. His eyes burned with orange  energy and rage. He shoot his atomic beam at supes full force! Supes scream in pain. Zilla watch in shocked by Jr's power. She look over to wonder woman who is still out then saw a device on her neck so decided to clawed it off. She growls to jr tell him that a device on his back neck. She shoot a small fire ball at the device, destroying it.

Godzilla jr stop his beam and supes falls down, out cold.  Him and zilla walk to the ocean but as they go, zilla  suddenly licked jr and ran faster than ever while blushing and jumps in the sea. Godzilla jr is blushing at what just happened and is confused as he goes home.

To be continue...

Bye everyone love you all. Oh also godzilla jr is godzilla 2000 in this story.