Justice league meet Godzilla

The justice leagues are fight doomsday so far doomsday is winning. He punch green lantern batman throw a batarang at doomsday. Doomsday catches it but it blow up. Superman fly to doomsday. both punches each other destroying building. Doomsday now hold superman ready to give the final blow but flash punch him then wonder woman and batman. Superman try to punch him but gets hit the gut making him cough blood. Flash dash in but doomsday see flash coming and punch him knocking him out. Wonder woman was shock. How can he see flash coming she thought. Batman and green lantern fights doomsday but fails. Wonder woman chargers at doomsday. Doomsday hold his fist as wonder woman came at him. Both fist clashed pushing wonder woman back. She try to get up when  doomsday runs and kick her making her lose unconscious. Superman shoot doomsday. Doomsday run at superman. Superman flys at doomsday. Superman punch doomsday but got punched by him. Superman try to get up but doomsday grab superman and punch him in gut and drop him. Any last word superman ask doomsday. One said superman and he whistle. Doomsday was confused.  That it he ask. Yeah said superman. Well time to die doomsday said but was shoot. Doomsday looks to see how did it but saw nothing. A beam hit him again. He saw who did it. A dinosaur. He ran at it but he hit by it tail making him crashing into a lot buildings. The dinosaur then pick superman and throw him to him. Superman eyes open after get energy and fly back to earth. Thanks Godzilla said superman as fist bump Godzilla. Batman, wonder woman ,green lantern and flash wakes up and see superman fist bump a dinosaurs. Who this ask batman. Yeah said the other. Guys this Godzilla I fought him in Japan year ago and now we're friends.

The league nodded. Nice to meet  you said flash. Godzilla nodded. 

Doomsday finally wakes up and see the league and Godzilla.  He roars in anger. Godzilla roars back. The league was ready but Godzilla hold his tail holding the league  back. The league was shocked. Superman flows next to him and  said Godzilla are you crazy? Fighting doomsday alone  is suicide! 

Godzilla roar at superman. I wish I could understand you. I got it said green lantern as he made a talk device and put around Godzilla neck. Alright Godzilla say nothing.

You guy take a break. You fought alot today. Now it my turn to fight. The league nodded.

Can we watch and have popcorn ask flash.

The others look at him. What he said we take break and we all need a break said flash. The league look at him and sigh knowing he right. I get popcorn said superman fly off and back with five big bucket of popcorn and five larger drinks.

In joy the show said Godzilla  as him crack his knuckles.