Fading.

Fading

Writer: tothemoonmydear. ( Ao3 acc: tothemoonmydear )

Status: completed

Discription:

Louis knows about beauty; the combination of qualities that pleases the aesthetic senses. He creates that combination every day in the garments he designs while studying fashion at uni. The cut of the design, the color of the fabric, the intricacy of the stitching; it all comes together to create something beautiful. When the science student with the long legs and dimpled smile agrees to model for him, Louis decides he's found beauty personified. Harry just thinks Louis needs someone to show him how beautiful he is.

Opinion:

This book is originally from AO3 but I have recently found out that you can also read it in wattpad (cause one of you guys suggested me to read it) and I just had to suggest this separately. This is one of the most read story on AO3 and one of my most favorite one there too. And let me just tell you, this story has depth! The story features physiological illness (eating disorder to be exact) and unlike other stories, this one really brings out the conditions and situation one goes through and how it effects others around them. This story also talks about just what is exactly wrong with this world while delivering the strong message; Love Can Help You Heal.

Its written rather beautifully and I swear you are going to sob to death and love all the characters at the same time. It's truly beautiful. Give it a read :)

Link in comment!