When Harry Met Louis

Writer: @Livvi57

Status: Ongoing...

Description: 

Harry and Louis are two average lads with one incredible dream. When they are brought together by what seems to be a decision of fate, it appears that all of their wildest hopes have turned into reality, and before they know it, they're living their dream together along wih three other boys.  Harry and Louis instantly hit it off, and a friendship more valuable than any other is formed. As Harry  grows closer and closer to Louis, however, his feelings begin to change. What, out of the endless possibilities, will happen when Harry meets Louis?

Opinion:

This story is just PERFECT!! It's everything that i imagined on how Harry and Louis met and it feels real!! Like really!! Every single word written in this story is Magic!! I just loved the way the writer (Sadie) expressed Haz and Lou's feelings and how they both got closer and it's just soo damn SWEET and now i want to go and cry because it brought back fetus memories and it's just.......DAMN!! Where ever you are Sadie..may you rest in peace...i love story to bits...it's my absolute favorite....! :')

The story is incomplete because Sadie has passed away but it's still magical...READ IT!! :)