Part 10 ♥

You went inside Anne's house and she and her family welcomed you. They all treated you like you were family to them. So they invited you to eat dinner with them at 6 pm. After, you and Anne went to her room and started talking. 

You: Wow, Anne! This room is so big.

Anne: Hahaha, thanks! 

You: You're welcome. It's so cool, it's very girly with a little rock n roll. I wish I had a room like this.

Anne: Hahaha, Maybe you could sleepover tonight?

You: Oh..I can't, mom told me to be home at 9.

Anne: Oh? But I could call her if you want..

You: Maybe tomorrow? Because I think Mom's doing some work.

Anne: Oh...okay. Tomorrow then.

You: So? What would you like to talk about?

Anne: Anything you want, I actually want to know what's going on with your life.

You: Hahaha, well...just a while ago, I went to my friend's studio..and - - 

Anne: Wait?! What?! Your friend has a studio?

You: Yeah, wait lemme finish.

Anne: Okay..

You: Well, yeah..he has a studio, and he wanted me to hear him sing...so that I can tell him if he sounds awful or not.

Anne: Oh cool, so that means that your friend is actually famous?

You: Yeah, and I kinda really like him.....

Anne: No kidding...(jokes)

You: Seriously, Anne. I really like him. He's sweet, funny and kinda cute.

Anne: Of course you do. (still joking)

You: *sigh* Nevermind. Hahaha. Anyway, he's name is Greyson.

Anne: What?! Greyson? As in........

You: Yes, Anne as in Greyson Chance!

Anne: OMG! That's really cool. 

You: Yes, I know!

Anne: How in the world did you meet?

You: Well, my mom got invited to lunch by Greyson's mom....so yeah......

Anne: Cool, [YN]! Really....awesome!

You: Hahaha! (smiles)

And they talked and talked about other stuff until 9pm, and you went back home and went to sleep with your family. You can't wait to see what tomorrow brings, you were really excited for the sleepover at Anne's place.