Part 27 ♥

You went back inside your house, to check what's in the bag that Greyson gave you.  You saw it was Greyson's old piano pieces.  His songs are in it, all of the notes are in it. You were wondering why would he give you something very precious and special as this. So, you just pout it back in the bag, and you were planning to give it to him tomorrow, since it is very late now. 

You went upstairs to your room and slept, you finally had a long time sleep because it's the holiday vacation!  So, you just did your same routine as what you do, and you texted Greyson that your coming over to his house to give back the bag. 

You walked there, and ringed the bell.

Greyson opened it..

You: Hi Greyson!

Greyson: Oh, hi (YN) *looking at the bag* 

You: I just wanted to give this back to you.

Greyson: Oh, why? Don't you like it?

You: I like it but, isn't it kinda important to you.

Greyson: Oh, here's the thing. The reason why I gave you that, is that the next time I'll look for it, I'll be looking it from you.  

You: Why?

Greyson: Well, because you're my friend, and I don't want you getting out of my life. Kinda cheesy?

You: Yeah, what did you drink?

Greyson: I don't know, I just wanted to say that.

You: Haha, fine. 

Greyson: So, will you keep that gift?

You: Sure, whatever! *giggling*

Greyson: Well, anyways, (YN), I should be going to the studio now. Would you like to come?

You: Uh, maybe next time. I'd better be going back home first

Greyson: Oh, okay. But, in case you change your mind, I'll be in the studio te whole day.

You: Okay, see you soon!

You went back home and your mom and dad was there in front of the door. 

You: Hey Mom, hey Dad, is there something wrong?

Mom: Well, your Dad has something to say.

You: *turning your head to your dad* Yes?

Dad: Merry Christmas, (YN)! *hands over the gift*

You: Wow, an early Christmas gift? Christmas isn't coming 'til next week!

Mom: Well, we've decided, since you've been kinda good this year, why not give you an early gift?

You: haha, funny. Well, thanks a lot mom and dad! I guess, I'd open it now huh?

Dad; Go ahead!

You broke open the gift. --- --- ---

You: OMG! A new phone?

Dad: Yeah, you like it?

You: Like it? I love it! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You hugged your mom and dad tightly.

Mom: Glad you liked it (YN). Take care of it, ok?

You: Ofcourse I will! Love you guys!

Mom and Dad: Love you too.

TO BE CONTINUED....