Before the Rooster Crows Once The Bandit Will Attack

The regulator clock on the wall ticked and tocked, the rooster perched atop the shed, the hens didn't even cluck, the dogs didn't even bark.

The military Fort  outside the city limits of Columbus New Mexico never expected that a military commander with a small unit of 100 guerrillas would dare attack the American Military.

It all started with el grito de los Villistas. "Viva Pancho Viva! Viva Mexico!"

The battle was organized chaos. Villa himself led the troops. The attack started and ended in a matter of minutes. 

The Villistas were all crack shots, and master horseman. The casualties in Pancho' s raiding party was so minute that no one even reported so much as a flesh wound to the General.

Meanwhile the town of Columbus lay in ruins. The Fort itself, the stronghold of the U.S. army's pressence in New Mexico was left a smoking structure.

Upon regrouping some miles off, Villa addressed his men in the boldest manner, "I believe we have proved a point. Mexico must progress and anyone who stands against my mother land will have my wrath upon them!"

"VIVA PANCHO VILLA!" The guerilla freedom fighters yelled, VIVA!

The nearby Newspapers wrote of a villainous Bandit who daringly lead a terrorist attack on a peaceful American town. 

Meanwhile a local mechanized military commander General John Pershing received his orders, "Hunt and kill the bandit raiders led by Pancho Villa."

The tanks were filled with amunition, millitary cargo carriers and troop transports were in place. Public enemy number 1 was a Mexican Bandit named "Pancho Villa."

Pershing on the other hand was not happy as he was being asked to hunt down a man he knew and admired. Now it was a battle of the witt of a war tried comander against modern war tactics. It was the   match of the century Villa vs. Pershing.