Chapter III - That's what friends are for

Recap:

 "Heey.. Do you want to me to go? It's okay, you know. Just tell me." she cooed, smiling.

"No, no. It's just.. I wouldn't know what to talk about or do at the time being. I just thought that I could get some company." I said.

"Oh. Well, we could do twenty questions. Just a suggestion or we could tell stories about our lives." she suggested.

"Let's go with twenty questions."

"You know, they call it twenty questions but it always exceeds more than twenty or less than." she stated, smiling. 

"I don't really have any idea." I replied, grinning sheepishly.

"Huh? Why?" 

"It's kind of hard to explain & I don't even know where to start." I explained.

She looked at the her watch & her face brightened. "Well, we have all night if you ask me. Let's start with our game shall we?" She said breaking the tension I built myself at how to start the story of my life.

I laughed at her enthusiasm. "We shall." I said, smiling. I thought wrong, this is going to be a fun night.

Chapter III

I was walking in a dark street with only a few lamps alight. It was a deadly quiet night the only things I could here were my rapidly beating heart, the stomping of my feet & the swishing of the wind. I wsa walking towards a tall, abandoned building there were no lights inside then all of a sudden I heard a screeching sound surrounding me making me crouch & cover my ears at the horrible noise. Silence. After the screeching it was silent, no wind, shadows moving around making a shiver run down my spine. Then I saw it a shadow of a man walking towards me. I ran. It was a cold night but I was sweating bullets because of fear. I stopped around a corner catching my breath. My terrified state was gone & was replaced with such anger the my fisted hands were bleeding. A wave of determination ran through me, I couldn't die. I can't die. I will not die. I will end the life of the man that killed my sister. I will make sure to give him a slow & painful death until he begs for mercy. I turned & saw the shadow inching his way towards me he raised his arm, a gun in his hand ready to fire. I was about to run towards him but I was knocked out from behind me. The last thing I remembered was a loud gun shot.

I was breathing hard, my heart rate hasn't gone to normal yet. Daisie was telling me to calm down. The beeping of the machine beside my bed was still raising but they all sounded so far. I felt a prick on my arm. An injection was plunged into me making my eyes get heavier I looked up & saw Daisie looking sad at me & I fell down on the bed.

"Uhh.. God, what happened?" 

"You were having a panic attack. I needed to sedate you or you'll end up having a heart attack. How are you feeling?" Daisie was beside me rubbing her thumb on the back of my hand. It was really soothing & I don't want her to stop. Her voice was slow & soft, like a mother comforting a child.

I looked up then I traced my finger from her temple to her jawline. She smiled a gentle smile & leaned into my hand I was now cupping her cheek. "I'm alright now. Thank you." I said. I stared at her not embarrassed by the slightest like before. Then the moment was ruined by the growling of my stomach. 

I chuckled. I felt my face heat up a bit so I looked down & let my hand fall from her cheek.

"Oh." she laughed quietly. "I'll get you something to eat. Would you like something heavy or light?" she questioned. An amused expression on her face making me heat up all the more.