Right Here

Life works in mysterious ways. Was it supposed to happen this way? Was I supposed to meet the man of my dreams by being kidnapped and sexualy tortured? I didn't want to believe that. I wanted to believe that Kiah was the good out of the situation. That he was my knight in shining armor. If everything happens for a reason, he was the reason this all happened. And somehow, I was okay with that.

My body was in so severe pain that I faded in and out of consciousness for what felt like days. Each time I faded in he was there by my side. Millie was there too. A few times I had faded in during the doctor checking on me and the pain was to horrid that I screamed and twisted. Most of the time I stayed asleep. In a thick heavy sleep that clung to me. I was cold. So cold. My body ached and all I wanted was to be back in Kiahs bed, cuddled next to his warm chest in his embrace.

"So let me get this straight? You kidnapped her. . . And she still wants to be with you?" Millies voice asks.

I bob my head around, slowly coming out of the thick sleep.

"I didn't take her. Jacks and J did. I tried to help her. I love her." Kiah says.

I try to open my eyes by their too heavy.

"Kiah." I try to say but my mouth won't move.

"Did she suffer?" Millie asks.

There's a long pause.

"Beautifully." Kiah responds.

I manage to move my hand and it's caught my someone else's.

"Emmy?" Kiah asks.

"Hey! That's my nickname for her!" Millie protests.

I groan and my head falls to the side.

"Baby? Can you hear me?"

I manage a nod.

"Oh Emmy!" Millie shrieks.

I try to smile but I'm not strong enough. Why am I so weak?

"Sweetheart. Are you in pain?"

That much I know. I whine and nod.

Someone brushes my hair off my face, Kiah. He rubs my arm in a comforting way. "Is it unbearable?"

I shake my head. It wasnt. I had a whole knew meaning to the word unbearable.

"Emmy? Can you open your eyes?" Millie asks.

Can I? Slowly, very very slowly, I do. My eyes open and adjust to my surroundings. Kiah is leaning beside me and Millie is standing beside him.

"I'm -I'm okay?" My voice is hoarse and sounds like I gave gauze in my mouth.

Millie cries and smiles. Kiah does the same and kisses my hand.

"Your okay baby. Your okay."

I manage a smile.

"J- Jacks? J?" I start to become scared.

"No no baby. They won't hurt you anymore. The police got them." Kiah calms.

I smile and start to gain more strength and control over my body. I shakily reach my hand out and touch Kiahs face.

"Kiah." I whisper.

He smiles and places his hand over mine. I feel a tear run down his face.

"I'm right here baby."

I smile bigger.

"Don't go anywhere." I tell him.

"Never." He smiles.