Chapter 5

Ok here's chapter 5 sorry for the late update I was in exam block all week! BUT NOW I AM FREE FOR 2 WEEK! :) hahaha this chapter mights be a bit boring! It is kind of a filler! But I promise it is getting better! Enjoy.....

It had been two weeks since I got lost in the park and met Harry, and to be honest, those two weeks had been the happiest I had been in a while. 

“You sound good Lo,” My brother said on the other end of the phone. I was walking back from my morning lecture to meet Harry for some lunch when my brother had called. I hadn’t talked to him since that night, “Is it something to do with this big signer your supposedly dating?” 

“It actually does, but we aren’t dating.” I said back quickly. There had been a lot of rumors speculating around ever since we had our first photo taken together including lots of hate. Harry felt really bad about it all and would constantly try to stop his fans writing such nasty things but it really didn’t bother me. I actually found it funny how much some people hate me and they don’t even know me. 

“Oh good so I can tell mum to calm her farm? She seriously has been stressing when she saw you in one of the magazines.” He said laughing. I can just picture my mother lying on our pool deck sipping one of her Martinis and opening one of her many trashy magazines and seeing her daughter all through them. 

“Tell her I am fine and I am not dating him.” I laughed back. 

“You could call her?” He said hopefully. Now he was treading in deep water. My mother and I hadn’t spoken in a couple of months. I was and still am absolutely furious of what she did to me. I tried to forgive her but I couldn’t, so I ran to London. 

“James I can’t face her” I sighed

“Well you don’t to face her....” 

“You know what I mean James,” I said starting to get annoyed, “I left for a reason and if I come back all she would want me to do is get married.” 

“She’s changed Laura. She misses you and feels really bad.”

“So she should! She ruined my life!” At this point I was yelling into the phone.

“Laura I don’t want to fight with you,” He said back as equally as loud as me, “but this isn’t all about you! Just meet her halfway you don’t have to forgive her straight away just call her.” He said before hanging up the phone. 

I really didn’t want to call my mum. I purposely forgot all the events that caused me to come to London. I wanted to move on and forget them, which I have, but calling her and talking to her are just going to bring them all up again. I am scared that I am going to have to feel the pain and hurt all over. I just can’t. 

******

“Hey,” Harry said smiling as he opened his apartment door.

“Hey, wanna go for a walk?” My voice caught in my throat for the tears that were welling up  inside me. I couldn’t cry. 

His smile faltered when he realised that there was something wrong, “Laura what’s wrong?” He said pulling me into a hug.

“Just things from the past,” I said snuggling into his warm chest.

“What are you doing Harry?” Said a voice from inside the apartment. I could only assume it was one of the other boys. I still hadn’t met them yet. 

“Mate I'm going out for a bit,” He yelled into the apartment while shutting the door, “Come on let’s walk” 

We walked in silence through Hyde park for about half an hour before either of us talked, “So you wanna talk about it” He said will putting his hands into his Jean pockets. 

“No,” I said slowly, “But I know I have to.” 

“OK when your ready,”

“Where do I begin,” I laughed, “I had been dating this guy for 3 years,  Tom and were best friends since birth and started dating in year 10. Like we all did everything together. Then a month before graduation I came home early one day and” I had to take a deep breath and my voice shook, “I came home and I heard my mum and him talking. They were arranging my marriage. My mum said he would pay him 2 million if he proposed. He said yes. My boyfriend, my best friend, my Tom said he would only marry me to get paid,” I cried, “I was so hurt. I thought he loved me. To make matters even worse I found out he was sleeping with my best friend!” 

“What?” Said Harry stopping and looking at me. 

“Yeah I know. My life sounds like a massive soap opera,” I sniffled, “I left as soon as I could. He then flew to London to try and bring me home. He said he was sorry and he really loved me and it was all a mistake. My mum came with him and told me to forgive him get married and live happily ever after. But how could I? I said no and then my mum and I fought and we haven’t talked since.” 

“So why is it coming back?” He asked.

“My brother wants me to call her and work things out.” 

“Are you going to?”

“I don’t know. I mean I miss her and I want to but I don’t think I can forgive her” I whispered, “and I’m afraid if I do she will hurt me again.” 

“Laura, I know that I need my mum. I mean I talk to her about everything. I think you need your mum. You don’t have to forgive her just talk to her.” He said looking at me. His large warm hands where resting on my shoulders.

“OK” 

“OK,” He said with a warm smile. 

“Will you wait with me while I call her?” 

“Of course” He said taking my hand and leading me to a park bench.

I took my phone out and dialed the familiar number. There were a couple rings before a familiar voice picked up. 

“Laura”

“Hi mum, How are you?” 

“I’m good” She said taken aback, “How London sweetheart.”

“It’s great. I’ve met some pretty amazing people” I said smiling up to Harry. We talked for another 20 minutes. I still couldn’t forgive her but I knew our relationship was heading in a good direction. 

“Thankyou for calling Laura.” She said as we were saying our goodbye, “It really means a lot. I really wanted to call you, but I just wanted to give you time. I am so sorry for what I did.” 

“I know mum and it was good talking to you too. I’ll call you next week ok?” 

“Sounds good. Love you.” 

“Love you too” I said before hanging up the phone. 

“How did it go?” Harry said turning towards me. I had completely forgotten he was there. 

“Good,” I said, a smile broke out on both of our faces, “Everything is going to be good.” 

Ok so this hapter was kind of stenghtening their relationship! But READ, COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE! :) Oh I shall upload the next chapter when the whole story gets 15 votes! :) xx