Chapter 6

Wow first of all thankyou for all of the votes! It really means alot! Sorry for the long delay with updating but I have been working heaps lately and haven't had a chance to! But here is chapter 6! I will update when I get 30 votes! (for the whole story not just this chapter) Comment and let me know what you think! 

****Harry’s POV****

“So I still haven’t met your friends,” Laura said to me with a cheeky smile spread across her face. We were sitting on the floor of her lounge room surrounded in Thai food. We couldn’t decide on what we wanted so we thought it would be best to get them all and try a bit of each. 

“You wanna meet them?” 

“Yeah, I guess,” she said slowly, “I mean when your not hanging with me your hanging with them and you talk about them so much.” 

“Yeah I guess you could,” I mumbled. The truth was I secretly didn’t want her meeting them. I wanted her all to myself. I know for sure if she was to meet the boys they would all fall head over heels in love with her. I mean Laura is really good looking. She isn’t like most girls I hang out with. She doesn’t have fake hair or a face full of make up. I mean she is sitting in front of me right now with her long blonde hair in a messy bun with her pajamas on and not with one bit of make up; stuffing her face with Thai food. She was perfect, I really liked her. 

“I guess? Styles don’t you want me to meet them, do you? I’m too good for them aren’t I?” She said joking around. 

“You are.” I said putting my food down and turning to look at her, “I don’t want you to meet them because I am afraid that I won’t have you all to my self anymore.” 

“Harry that’s crazy,” She said shaking her head. 

“It’s not.” I said taking her hands, “Laura I really like you. I just don’t want anyone to take you away from me. What we have is special. I mean we are completely ourselves around eachother. I really like that.” 

Ever since I got famous I have never been able to have a proper relationship with a girl. Most of the girls I meet are screaming in my face declaring their love for me. Don’t get me wrong I love the fact that millions of girls are in love with me. I think it’s kinda cool but I want to be able to talk to them and get to know them. I have met a couple of girls that I like and have dated for a bit, but they all are really self conscious and constantly trying to impress me. I just want a girl that is confident, funny, smart and beautiful. Those are all the things Laura has. Hell with it. I really like Laura and I really want to be with her. I want to be able to hug and kiss her when I want. I want to have an excuse to see her everyday. I want to wake up in the morning and see her face beside mine. I want her to be mine. 

“Harry, I doubt anything would change if I met them,” She laughed bringing me back into reality, “it's just your friends nothing else.” 

“I guess so,” I sighed over exaggerating it so she knew I was mucking around,  “well they are all coming over for dinner tomorrow night so I guess you could come.” 

“Sounds good! It will be fun.” She smiled.

****

“I’m home” I yelled as I walked into the flat that Lou and I shared. 

“Where were you mate?” Said Louis who was sprawled out on the couch watching a game of football while eating pizza. 

“At Laura’s flat we had dinner”

“Oh Laura.” He said raising his eyebrows, “How was it? Get up to anything fun.” 

“Lou for the hundredth time we are just friends. We just had dinner and watched a movie. Nothing else.” Ever since Laura and I were snapped together the boys and fans wouldn’t stop bugging me about her. The fans eventually gave up because I made sure we were never seen together in public. I know it sounds bad but I really didn’t want her to be on the front of all the latest magazines. The boys however have not stopped. Whenever I come home they badger me about her and what we did. When can we meet this mystery girl? They would always ask me. I would always reply with soon.

“So when can we meet this lovely Laura.” 

“Tomorrow night. I invited her to dinner with you lot. Make sure you invite El and get Liam to bring Dan.”

“So we finally get to meet her?” He asked raising one of her eyebrows.

“Yes, but don’t all crowd around her OK? I really like her and don’t to freak her out?” 

“Harry,” He said facing me, “she has been hanging out with the one and only Harry Styles for the past month and a bit, I don’t think she will freak that easily. I guess if your really  worried I won’t let my jealous boyfriend side out” He said winking at me. 

“Yeah maybe keep that side for anyone but her,” I laughed back. Louis was my best mate from the moment I met him we were close. Our special friendship caused some rumors from fans that were in a relationship we decided to joke around with it for a bit. From then on we were always Larry Stylinson to the other boys in the band. 

“Hey I’m going over to Zayn’s. Him and Niall are playing new video games. Thought I might check them out, go kill a few things. Wanna come?” Louis said getting up and grabbing his keys. 

“Nah. Think I might just chill here.” I said kicking my shoes off.

“Ok. Don’t think about Laura too much while I'm gone.” He said smirking.

“Yeah OK.” I said absentmindedly as the door shut indicating Louis departure. The truth was I couldn’t get her out of my head. She was constantly there. I could see her beautiful eyes, that long golden hair, that amazing smile. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone.

Laura: What can I bring for tomorrow night? :) xx

Harry: Nothing just you! :) xx

Laura: Ok sounds good! Can’t wait! xx

Harry: Me neither! Come around at 6? :) xx

Laura: Sounds good see you then! xx

“Wow don’t over use those kisses, Styles.” Said a voice from behind me. I jumped off the couch to face my attacker. 

“Shit! Eleanor don’t scare me like that” I said sitting back down. 

“Sorry, You were in your own happy bubble when I came in. Didn’t want to disturb.” She said sitting down next to me. 

“You know Lou’s not here, he just left.”

“Yep, I just came to see my lovestruck boy,” She giggle pinching my cheeks. 

“Oh Ha. Ha. Ha,” I said sarcastically pushing her away.

“Lou told me we get to meet the lovely girl tomorrow night.” 

“Yeah she’s coming over to dinner with everyone.” 

“That will be a bit overwhelming,” She laughed 

“She’s strong.”

“I’m sure she is. I mean she has been hanging around with you for the past month. That’s gotta show something.” 

“Yeah I guess. She’s really different, I mean like in a good way. She’s really strong and confident in her self but not that confident that she’s cocky. She doesn’t care what people think. She is really smart, but she has the best sense of humor. She has the best laugh and smile. She eats anything and everything. She dresses perfectly. She is sporty. She is really great.” 

“Wow Styles that girl has definitely stolen your heart.” She laughed

“Yeah and she doesn’t even know it,” I mumbled.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT! COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE! :) xx