Chapter 14

I walked to a big random house and looked at it.

There's got to be some throats I can rip out here, I thought to myself. I went to the door and jiggled the handle. Darn it Madison! Of course it's locked, I yelled at myself.

I jumped over their fence to their backyard. You better hope there aren't security systems here, I told the Madison side of me. I jumped down onto their freshly cut grass. It's a good thing that who ever these people are do walk around in the grass otherwise I'd be screwed. The police would be able to track me down.

I walked over to the big glass door and looked inside. The house was just as fancy inside as it was outside. The table was already set for in the morning. To bad their not going get up today, hu?

I tried sliding the door open. To my amazement it opened. I celebrated silently for a little bit. I listened for anyone up. I didn't hear anyone so I walked in. Of course as soon as I walked in a little child began to hop down the stairs.

"Mommy." I ran into a closet and closed the door. "Mommy, are you up?" I looked out the little crack in the door. Might well just kill her now. You wanted to go on a killing spree if I remember right, Madison reminded me. I hit my head with my fist. I gulped and slowly opened the door. I chanted, 'don't notice, don't notice,' in my head. I poked my head out and looked around the kitchen for the little girl. She was over by a small glass of water on the opposite side of the kitchen rubbing her eyes.

I tried imitating the little girls mothers voice in my head, even though I had no clue what it sounded like. Only if she didn't wake up and got to kill her parents first. Shut up, I yelled at Madison, in my head of course.

"Honey," I could tell this already wouldn't work very well, "why are you up?" She was still rubbing her eyes. I quickly and swiftly ran behind her.

"I was thirsty," she said in her little kid voice she has. I grabbed my knife out of my back pocket.

"Oh. I understand," I said still trying to imitate her mom. She stopped rubbing her eyes so I quickly stabbed her in the heart. "You're fine baby. Don't scream." I put my hand over her mouth even though she didn't scream. She fell backwards and I sat on the floor with her dying in my arms. "I'm...sorry." The Madison side started to come back. No! You can't come back yet! We'll get caught, I screamed at Madison. The Turtle side came back. Then hurry and do it so we can get going.

I dropped the little girl on the floor and ran swiftly upstairs. I was happy to find that they were both still sleeping. I shook my head. Only if they knew about their daughter.

I shook the father a little bit. He woke up and started yelling at me. I smiled a bright maniac smile at him.

"Who's blood is that?! Why are you in my house?!" I took the knife from behind my back and cut his hand partially off. He fell to the floor screaming bloody murder, holding his hand with his other hand.

I looked back at the bed. The mom was sitting up staring at her husband wide eyed. She looked over at me.

"A-are you going to do that to me to?" She looked at me completely terrified.

"No, she's not going to touch you." The father got up and blocked the mother. I smiled again. "And your not touching our daughter either!" I bursted out in laughter.

"You-your da-daughter is al-already gone," I struggled telling them through all my laughter. They looked at me wide eyed. The father looked behind him at the mother. He plopped down on the bed. The mother went over to him and gave him a kiss.

She pulled a gun out and shot them both. I smiled at her choice.

"Night." I walked down the stairs, put the knife in the little girls wound, and out the back door. I closed the door so the police would think that the parents killed the daughter and then themselves.