Chapter 2

We all decided to go to Perkins. I got bacon pancakes. You probably don't know what they are, but the name is pretty self explanatory. It's from one of my best friends favorite show, or at least one of them, Adventure Time. They were the best pancakes I've ever had. Anyways, I should probably stop talking about my pancakes when I have of the 5 most amazing guys ever that want to hang out with ME.

"So how did you ever come up with bacon pancakes," Liam asked me. I still couldn't believe that I, of all girls, was hanging out with One Direction.

"My friend." I took another bite of them.

"And how did she come up with them," Louis asked. I swallowed.

"Adventure Time," then I added, "with Finn and Jake."

We finished our food then left to the mall.

"Why'd you come to the UK," Zayn asked me. I thought about it.

"Because it's much nicer, as in warmer, here than the US. Well at least warmer than Minnesota. Can't say I would come down here if I lived in Florida or California." I smiled at the thought of living in California or Florida.

"So why here instead of either of those places," Liam asked. Good question.

"I don't know. Better scenery," I shrugged, "Nice people." I couldn't figure out a good answer. I think I mostly came to live here is because I needed to get away. Then I realized that Harry and Niall have been quiet the whole time. I started to walk backwards. "Why are you guys so quiet?" I pointed to them.

"Sorry. I was just listening. I don't feel like I need to ask questions," Harry said smiling. I looked at Niall.

"I'm just being silent," Niall finally said. I smiled and walked forward again.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I woke up at three and the morning because of a text. I moaned, then grabbed my phone. I turned it on.

Ahh! Bright! Once I got used to the brightness I read it. It was from Harry.

It said, 'Good morning beautiful. Hope you have a 1Dful day. ;) Luv ya! :*' I started to hyperventilate after I read the last part.

Even though I was very tired, I stayed up. I locked the message. I never want to lose the message ever, and now that it's locked it won't be.