Chapter 25

It was July 10th, Laila's birthday! Laila was turning 17 already! When she just moved her she was barely 16 years old. She woke up around 11 am to the sound of birds outside her window and that did NOT make her happy. She opened her phone to see that Grayson had sent her the sweetest birthday text message. It read, "Good morning beautiful, I am going to make your 17th birthday better than any birthday you could ever dream of. Just be over at my house by 5 this afternoon, I have your outfit in your closet all hung up and ready. The dress, shoes, jewelry and the makeup is up to you. I have so many surprises for you and i'm so lucky I get to help you celebrate this amazing day in your life. I love you and i'll see you this afternoon!" She replied with "I love you too!!! I'm so excited, thank you so much Baby. You're so amazing!!"

She walked down stairs still in her pajamas. Hair in a messy pulled apart bun, black long shelf white shirt, black shorts and knee high "PINK" socks. "GOOOOOOD MOOORNING BIRTHDAY GIRRRRRRRRLLLLLL!" Laila's little sister said running threw the kitchen sliding into a hug from her little sister and knocking her onto the floor. "Thanks pig pen." (Pig pen was her nickname) Gracie was 14 years old and still acted like her 11 year old self. Gracie had made her big sister and herself a pancake, scrambled egg, and bacon breakfast with orange juice. They sat down at the kitchen table and enjoyed their breakfast and talked for about 45 minutes. That's something Layla and Gracie have not done in a long time now that Gracie was becoming a very big sports kinda girl and was never really home.

Around noon Laila walked back up the stairs and into her bathroom and began to get ready for the day. She washed her face, brushed her teeth and started her nice hot shower. She put on her music and got carried away and ended up staying in the shower for AN HOUR!! Once she got out she mouiserised her arms and legs with body butter and then started with her makeup. She did a whole glam face which took almost 2 hours, hair itself took half an hour to blow dry and comb let alone curl and make look nice. It was now 4:30 and she was just putting on her outfit. She opened her closet to see a knee length black open back dress with dimanda all across the front with the slit down the front where a lot of cleavage popped out, nude pumped, big gold hoops with real diamonds on them and a gold chained necklace with a pendent with their date on it. 8/8.

She grabbed her small cross body purse and walked down stairs where her parents where. They took lots of pictures said happy birthday said they loved her and Laila drove over to Grayson's house. She knocked at the door at exactly 5 pm. He had on a white button down, black dress pants with a brown belt and the shirt tucked into the pants with brown laced up dress shoes. Once he laid eyes on her you could see the sparkle in his eyes "Wow... you look... just so... wow!" Grayson said. It was almost like he was speechless. "You look pretty wow yourself handsome." She said back kissing him on the cheek and leaving a little red lipstick on his cheek.