B E G I N N I N G

Bonjour!

I'll go straight to the point of why I wrote this note so you can starting reading Everything Has Changed, alright?

I wrote this because I just want to remind you mates of some important things.

I don't and I can't update this fiction regularly since writing here in Wattpad is only my hobby and I only do it during my free time - if I have any. As a student, I have a hectic schedule on the daily basis. So most of the time, it takes me months to update.

Like I had said earlier, I am still a student so please be patient with me when it comes to my horrible-but-not-really-horrible grammar, spelling, and other stuffs that I personally don't know.

I really hope that you'll like reading Everything Has Changed. Hopefully, I'll make it interesting enough for you to continue reading it until the very end.

Just a little reminder that Everything Has Changed is a pure work of fan fiction and for all I know, everything in this story is all made up by my not-so-creative mind. If by chance, my novel have similarities with other stories (including the cliché scenes/parts) - fiction or nonfiction - on this site or not, it is purely a coincidence.

That's all I want to say.. for now.

Thank you for reading this short note even though we all know how boring it is to read author's notes.

All the love,

J xx

P.S.: Constant P.O.V. changing and time jumping are present in this story. You had been warned.