Pranks to Pull Off on Your Closest Friends

The Prank-o-Pedia gifts you with yet another prank chapter!!!

Okay. Me and my grand announcements, seriously….

*clears throat* Let’s get straight to the point.

Today, I will give you a lecture on……

Tadaaaaaa!! *waves hands around* Pranks to pull off on your friends!!

Make sure they’re your closest friends, or friends who know that you like prank-ing people; otherwise the results would be a kafuffle. A complete kafuffle.

Kafuffle! My favourite word!!

Oh, how I love the art of pranking……

Here’s prank number one for you guys:

You could get your friends wet with water! The next time they go to the bubblers to drink water or something, say you wanna walk with them to talk or something. Then, as they turn on the bubbler and put their face near it, innocently put a finger on the hole-bit of the bubbler and watch the magnificent water patterns splash onto your friend’s face!

I actually want to try this one! Bex_the_box, we could do this for the other two friends you planned to prank!

How about this:

Tell people who don’t know your victim well that it’s their birthday. Stop people at random (not adults or small children!) and tell them that it’s your victim’s birthday. Your victim, if he/she is with you, will deny that fact, but you’ll have to have the upper hand and tell them off for lying.

Trust me, I’ve tried it. We were in class and my friend was holding a bunch of flowers for some teacher’s birthday. We hadn’t had a chance to meet the teacher in order to give her the birthday flowers, so my friend had to carry it around for the first half of the day. Everyone in our class started singing ‘happy birthday’ to her and she told everyone that it wasn’t for her. But me and my other friends interrupted her and told the rest that it, in fact, WAS her birthday. So everyone started singing again!

Oh, man, memories…. *sigh*

To make this prank more embarrassing, tell everyone that they are turning a year older than they really are. So, if they’re turning 16, tell people that they’re turning 17 instead!

Anyways, another one (EinsteinJunior original) :

Buy those little fake insects such as spiders, cockroaches and all that. Place them secretly near your friend, and remember, just be subtle! Like, sneak it onto their shoulder or arm or on their table in the classroom or in their lunchbox or something!

‘The Life of a Not So Typical Teenager’ readers, you would know this one!!

Here’s another funny prank:

This works only if you have had a friend who’s been to a concert. Jealous of them? Well, make their day by spreading a rumour that they have temporarily have lost their hearing because of the noise level at the concert. You poor victim will have people shouting at them the whole day, because everyone thinks that the victim can’t hear very well!

Another one (EinsteinJunior original) :

All you need is for a friend to call you. If you doubt that anyone will, give your friend a missed 2-ringed call on their mobile phone, and hopefully they call back.