Prologue 1: Diary Entry #__

There's a darkness that lurks around here somewhere. It's​ quite frightening somehow. But it's also very comforting. I wish it would leave me alone but, father says that it's only my curse to bear. Sometimes, when I'm all alone, there's​ a voice, coming from deep within that darkness. It calls to me. I don't like listening to it. But, I can't help it. That voice was not only calling to me, but screaming.

  Mother is afraid of me. But she always says she loves me. She's afraid to touch me, thinking I might kill her. The same goes with father. The only person that stays by my side is sister. She makes me happy. I'll miss her when she's gone.

  A promising child, she was. But doomed with a terrible fate since she was young. A long neverending and lifeless stay on the Earth that was changing without her.

  This simple fact only making her fearful of what she was to become and with that she remained forever alone. With no one to make long lasting memories with, but herself. She was feared of and she feared herself. But this sad life, only changed, when her fate, took all that was precious to her. Her family, her home, her town. There her story began. Just as well as it had ended.