Mass Destruction (*Harry Potter fiction*)

Well, We *me and CC* decided that we were going to DESTROY Harry Potter as a whole, and basically cause chaos to the plot and original idea itself. We will add more characters, make the villans a little more villany and make all the cutey cute ships. AMAZING SHIPS. *Warning, Their will be boyxboy content. Please get out if you have zero respect for it, and will be nasty towards people who are all for that* *Have A Gay Day* 

 *Kindaloo's point of view*

Please, for the love of- 

BOOM.CRASH *multiple other noises

Running away from the scene as a whole, watching as the dome protecting Hogwarts fell, and as the forces of Voldemort rushes in. I pulled out my wand, and muttered a spell. This all needed to be reversed. Time needs to play out differently. We need to find Harry Potter's parents, before they died. 

We are about to change the course of history. 

I looked beside me to CC, and glanced at her wand. She held it so tight that her knuckles were turning white. 

"Are you ready?" I asked. 

"More than ever." She replied, saying the spell in unison with me. Time had frozen, we were going back. 

-------------

Ouh at that super short and all. Hope you guys liked the prolouge! I hope CC likes it too...Shhh.. 

More to come! 

-Kindaloo  

Oh, I don't like it... I love it! Its awesome that we finally put this idea here. Love the prolouge anyway Kindaloo! 

-CC Girl