Chapter 3 Keeping it inside

Monday August, 22 7:45 am
Today was the first day of being a soft more at high school. "hmm lets see what am I going to wear" I said looking in my closet. I decided to wear white UGGs with black leggings and a loose t shirt from Pink. I straitened my blonde hair and grabbed my backpack and headed out to the door. I went to Riley's bay window and picked her up and of course she was excited. Unlike me. I don't really like school that much and besides something could happen this year.

As we walked through the doorway of John Adams Riley said " I wonder if anyone had changed " I nodded and glanced over at a group of people. "Hey I found them!" I told Riley as I was looking at each one of them one by one.

Zay and Smakle looked the same. Farkle got more hotter than before and Lucas... omg he was hot as hell and I think he grew facial hair which made him look like Edward from Twilight OMG and his eyes, his hair especially it grew out. I kept on staring at him. Riley's mouth dropped open "did he grow hair?" I giggled "yea" She rushed over to him and gave him a big bear hug. I walked over slowly. "Hi Farkle, Smakle, and Zay! How was everyone's summer?" Riley said. "Good" Smakle said "pretty typical" Farkle said. "Me and Lucas went to Texas" Zay said. "And how was that?" Riley said with a smile "brought back memories" Zay said looking at me. I cringed. Lucas looked at both of us. "Wow Maya you look...great" I blushed trying not to show it "thanks" "yea you both look great" I thought I heard that somewhere before? Riley smiled at him "you look great too" She said giving a peck on his cheek.

he blushed and smiled, so did she all of them stared in awe. I gave an awe look to but it felt like someone punched my chest. The bell rang thank god for that!

I don't really remember what mr. Mathews taught us because I fell asleep on my desk. "MAYA!!!" Mathews screamed in my ear. I sat up "Huh?"

"you fell asleep, did you get enough sleep last night" I shook my head "no" "why? was something on your mind?" "no" I lied. "because usually when you can't sleep something's on your mind"

I thought about last night. My thoughts were like this.
Why didn't he go for me?
Why did he stop loving me?
Did I do something?

i looked up at him "nothing was on my mind. Nothing was bothering me at all"

He walked back to his desk "ok everyone I'm giving an assignment" Everyone groaned especially me, but Farkle said "Yay"

"Did you ever give up something for someone to make them happy?" "Did you ever keep a secret from someone you loved? Yep folks! That's your assignment. You have until Friday. Any Questions?"

I raised my hand. "Yes Maya?"
"do we have to use names"
"no you don't have to Maya"
I nodded. "okay"

To be continued💕