thirteen • will she be okay? i love her •

oooo

cliff hanger ;)

IM SORRY

but I'm not ;)))))

ily - princessgrxssi

+andy+

"250, charging; clear," is what i heard the doctor say from the other room and i felt warm tears come down my face.

my best friend is dying.

"300, charging; clear," i heard again with a shock.

250 didn't work.

"350, charging; clear!" someone yelled.

"I've got a pulse," the other doctor said and i sighed in relief.

i walked back into the room and sat by her bedside.

christofer entered the room and my eyes shot to his.

"what are you doing here?" i asked sternly.

"well, you know i still love her, right?" he responded and i rolled my eyes.

a doctor entered the room and she began to talk.

"we need to do a brain biopsy, is there someone that can sign the consult?" doctor cameron asked.

"no, she's the only one," i responded and sighed.

"what exactly is a brain biopsy?" christofer asked.

"were pretty much drilling a hole in her head and getting a sample of her brain," she explained and his eyes widened in fear.

the doctor walked to her bedside and woke her up.

+robin+

i fluttered my eyes open due to the nurse shaking my shoulders.

i saw andy and he stood up, he wrapped his arms around me.

we held the hug for a while and i finally released.

my wrists are wrapped up in gauze and i placed my fingers around them.

how much blood did i loose?

"how much blood did i loose?" i asked the doctor and she double checked her papers.

"about 4 pints, you almost died," she told me and my eyes widened.

i looked toward andy with tears in my eyes, "im sorry," i confessed and he shook his head.

he replied with what he always replies with when i apologize.

"don't be"

my wrists started pounding and i screeched in pain.

"im upping your morphine level, should make the pain go down," she explained and opened a box with a key.

within a few minutes i didn't feel much pain.

im going to be okay.

i heard christofer whisper into the nurses ear, " will she be okay? I love her," and hot tears escaped my eyes.

"no, you don't. you don't give a shit about me!" i yelled and hopped from my bed.

"ma'am I'm going to have to ask you to lay back down," doctor cameron demanded.

he doesn't love me.

"robin, calm down," andy instructed and i ripped the tubes from my chest.

"no," i bluntly said and ran off.

"Call security!" a nurse yelled and i made my way to the roof of the hospital.

"andy, i love you, my best friend," i said and i started to lean over the balcony.

christofer caught me and held me in his arms, as much as i wanted to refuse, i wanted him back.

andy ran from one side of the platform to the other to see me.

"please don't scare me like that," he pleaded and i frowned.

"im sorry, both of you," i ended the conversation and walked off of the roof, down the stairs.

just let me die.

yes, i love andy.

he's my best friend.

yes, i still love christofer.

but i can't take it anymore.

i walked to my room and opened the unlocked morphine box.

dumb nurses.

i started to up my morphine when doctor cameron came in to check on me.

"how did you open that?" she asked me and readjusted my morphine.

"it was unlocked, blame the nurse," i explained to her and she shook her head.

im never going to get out of here.

sorry it's short 🌚