Park

Skittles POV

We slept on the floor that night, waking up to Cry shaking us awake. He promised eggs and bacon, something i normally make for breakfast, so i walked down with Vulx. On a plate was a breakfast face made of burnt bacon and over cooked sunny side up eggs. I smiled at the gesture and we dug in.

Everyone chatted around while Vulx and I were silent. After a while i realized this was the longest i had ever gone without saying a word. I poked Vulx's leg under the table with my foot. She barely reacted. I did it again, and she smiled a little. The next time i kicked her in the shin and she kicked me back. After a little while giggles and kicking came from us.

"Stop it!" Vulx giggled.

"Never!" i shouted. This went on for a while until laughter erupted from our friends.

"Oh my god you guys talked!" Felix shouted. Everyone agreed.

"Wait for fruit to fall into your hand." i said with a giggle. We talked more again until we were finished. We laughed our way to the living room, playing Pokemon Snap on the PlayStation. After a while i became bored. So i kicked unexpectedly at Vulx's back, making her fall face first on the floor. We laughed as she got up, and i stretched and proclaimed my boredom.

"Let's take the pets for a walk!" She suggested.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, and we both took Hewie and Jade to the park, I driving. As we turned the corner to the park, Vulx suddenly screamed. I swerved a little and stared at her as she laughed.

"We could have died Vulx." I said sternly. She quieted, and pulled into the parking lot and got out, Hewie and Jade barking excitedly. We walked to the baseball diamond, closed the gates and let them loose. They both tackled, ran, and barked at each other happily. I smiled, and felt a rush of wind as Vulx ran ahead, calling for me to follow. I did, and we thundered around the path, laughing. As we approached a small hill, Vulx pushed me into a tumble, but i grabbed her shirt. Then we were both tumbling down the hill. We laughed as we hit the bottom, covered in dirt and grit. The dogs suddenly bowled us down, licking the dirt off, and we laughed harder. We picked them up and put them back on their leashes, walking back to the car.

That day was spent to its best ability.