Mall

Vulx's POV

After a hour or so after we settled down Scott suggested to go to the mall. We get in the car, (A white ford) and quickly enter a store called Spencers. I got Vulpix ears and Skittles got a grey tail and ears. When we exited we went to the food court. We enjoyed some Chillies and Subway before heading for the escalator.

On the way down, though, a bunch of kids ran past us, shunting us to the side of the railing. Skittles and i screamed as we stared at the high ground. Scott and Ken both reached for us, Scott for me and Ken for Skittles.

They tried to pull us up and over. Finally, after several long minutes, we stood straight, nauxious. Ken held Skittles in his arms as if she was too frail to stand. Scott hugged me tightly as if i would die right there. With my heart rate, i probably would have. Scott calmed me.

"Are you guys ok?!" Ken asked us. We nodded shallowly. My heart beat a mile a minute, and Scotts tight hug wasn't helping a whole lot.

"Thank god." Scott said, honestly worried.

"We were four stories up! You guys could have died!" Ken started putting Skittles down, but she clung to his neck like her life depended on it.

"No..." Skittles whispered, scared still. Ken forced a smile.

"Come on, lets get off this death trap." Scott said. We walked off the stairs and out of the mall silently. Russ drove, as we were in no condition to do so. My body shook violently with fear. We could have... died. If we would have fallen over.

We got back to the house with a ton of questions from Felix and Cry. We barely answered them, having Ken and Scott to explain. We walked up to our rooms, Skittles going to mine instead.

She laid on the floor with a blanket while i slept on the bed. I found it weird she slept there, but i tried to find a way to ask.

"Marmar?" i asked.

"... Huh?" she asked.

"Why are you on my floor?" There was silence, then soft sobbing. I got up and laid next to her, cradling her and rocking back and forth.

"I'm scarred i wont wake up without someone else." she sobbed. I wiped away tears that threatened to fall. Seeing others so defeated made me break inside. Especially Skittles like that...

"It'll be ok. We're ok. We will remain ok." i said, stroking her hair. She sobbed on my shoulder. We sat that way until dinner.