Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Blaire’s POV

Nandito ako ngayon sa Quantum at kasama ko lang naman ang new friend ko na si Gregorio San Jose pero Gee na lang daw itawag ko sa kanya gay kasi sya pero ang gay ata sa tagalog is beki? So Beki sya. Nagkakilala kami nung one time na nagbar ako na hindi alam ni Chad and then nagpaka super lasing ako that time. Everything’s spinning by the time that I had finished my 2nd bottle of tequila. I know that there are guys who were hitting on me but I just can’t do anything to stop them and then Gee approach me and told those guys to back off because I’m his girl and after that he brought me to his car and asked me where I live and he drove me to my house. By that time I didn’t know that he was a beki. I even thought that maybe he can help me forget about Chace but then when we approach my house he just suddenly scremed saying that he was so scared when he helped me and that it’s so unfair that those guys would approach me when it’s so noticeable that he’s prettier than me. After that he said that I should go inside my house already and just sleep.

Nung dumating ako sa room ko parang nabalutan ako bigla ng matinding depression everything went back to me, I was then reminded of all the problems that I had faced. I know that no one wants me. My dad wouldn’t look at me, my step mother wouldn’t accept me, and Chace left me. I think it’s better if I’ll just disappear. That’s the first time I had attemted suicide but I was saved because Chad came to my house by that time and he saw me unconscious on the floor due to over dosage. By the time I woke up, I saw Chad’s hurt and worried face. I kind of felt guilty for attempting to kill myself. I forgot that I still have Chad and as long as I still have him as my bestfriend then I think everything will still be alright.

Now let’s return to the present alright?

Kasama ko si Gee ngayon sa Quantum kasi gusto daw nya maghanap ng papa at ako daw ang gagawin nyang pain para pangbingwit daw ng papa. Natuwa naman ako sa kanya nung sinabi nya yun hahaha kaya ayan may pasweet sweet pang arte tong beki na to kasi naman daw kelangan muna maging friends sya dun sa mga guys na yun ay nako ewan ko dito sa beki na to kung ano iniisip. Nasawa na din kaming maglaro kaya naman nagdiretso na kami sa may starbucks kasi may gwapo daw na barista dun. Hahahaha adik talaga tong si Gee. Pero sayang sya gwapo pa naman na guy. May mga girls nga na nakikipagflirt sa kanya at halatang diring diri sya sa mga babaeng yun.

“Sister kilala mo ba yung tatlong kanina pa sunod ng sunod sa tin?” Gee asked me.

“Who? Hmmm I don’t see anyone following us. Maybe it’s just your imagination Gee.” I said while looking around us if there really is some people following us.

“Oh wait maybe it’s just my bodyguards.” I told him and then we just continue on our way to starbucks.

Chad’s POV

I’m here in the US in our mansion. Yeah I lied to Tiny saying that I’ll just be going to our local office in the Philippines but I’m actually here to confront my big brother Chace. How dare he cheat on Tiny?! After I left Tiny in his care expecting that he will never hurt her but look what he did to her?!

HE CHEATED ON HER!

HE FUCKING CHEATED!

And Tiny still doesn’t know this but I just found out that he’s now engaged to the girl he cheated Tiny with!

Like what the heck was that?!

And then because of what he did, Tiny attemted to kill herself! I swear when I saw her unconscious body lying on the floor, I was so scared that I will lose her but I was so thankful when the doctors said that she will be fine. It happened just 3 days after Tiny transferred in our school and since then I never let her leave my sight again. I even asked our school to put us in the same entertainment company and luckily they had already thought of putting us together there.

Now I have to find that bastard brother of mine and give him a fucking strong punch on the face and then I’ll beat him into a pulp and after that I need some explanation on why he did that. I know that my brother love Tiny very much and to cheat on her? I know there’s something wrong here but eventhough I’m still mad at him for hurting Tiny!

I walk towards my brother’s office and walked inside. I didn’t bother to knock because courtesy is the last thing on my mind right now and what matters the most is for me to know why my brother did that to Tiny but I was so shocked when I entered the room when I saw my brother making out with someone. I banged the door so that they’ll notice that I’m there and as soon as they moved apart; I walked towards my brother and punch him on his face.

“I guess I deserve that punch.” My brother Chace said while he’s wiping the blood from his face with his hand.

“How can you do that?! I thought that you love her! But then you had chose to cheat on her with that thing?!” I said and pointed to the girl that my brother made out with.

“Yes I do love her and that’s why I broke up with her!” – Chace

“If you love her you wouldn’t let her get hurt like this! Do you even know how she had suffered these past few months?!” –Chad

“Alice, would you please leave me and my brother alone? I need to discuss some matters with him.” – Chace

“Why don’t we sit down first?” Chace said as he sat on a sofa in his office.

“Now explain yourself.” I said. I’m still trying to be calm since I know that I’ll not get any answers if I don’t control my anger.

“I don’t have a choice. You see our family business is in danger right now and it’s because of Alice’s family. I know you’re going to say that I chose money instead of Blaire but Alice’s family is also connected to a lot of Mafia and eventhough we have great influences it’ll still endanger her life and they had threatened me to kill my family and even Blaire if I didn’t agree to the marriage. I made it look like I cheated on her so that she’ll hate me and also because I’ve been selfish. Chad I know that you love Blaire from the start and I know that she only loves me as a big brother. Maybe she has a crush on me but that’s just that and I know that she loves someone else.” Chad said. I tried to take all the information inside my head. So he only did everything just to save us all?

“Wait is there anyway that we can get you out of that engangement? I can’t let you be the only one to suffer here! I can help you!” I said.

“Don’t worry about me and besides I think I’m starting to like Alice as well but of course I’ll always love Blaire. Chad I’ll just have one request that I want you to fulfill for me. Please take care of Blaire and never let her be hurt. Also when will you have the courage to confess to her?! I mean you have loved her ever even before you were engaged?! Hahaha I guess we’re not just destined to be wih each other. “- Chace

We just talked for a while and after some hours our parents came and we ate dinner together. They didn’t know that Tiny and Chace had a relationship since Tiny and I are enganged we didn’t tell them about it yet.

I just remembered the first time I found out that I’m already engaged with someone, I was so pissed of that I ran away from our family gathering and that’s when I first became friends with Tiny. It’s the day when she just suddenly kicked me from behind and just shouted at me for cheating on her. Well I guess since I have already found out my brother’s reasons I guess I should just go back to Tiny. 

A/N: Sorry if ngayon lang ulit ako nagpost... Super busy lang talaga.. huhuhuhuhuhuhu... Anyway please vote and comment... :D