3

-@- MEANS THT HE IS WRITING IN HIS JORNAL.

--------_----

Harry POV

Nothing.

Nothing is what I feel right now. I lean my head against the window of the van and wait. We are going to another venue our last one of our tour then were home free.

Thank the heavens.

We stop in the back entrance and there is fans all around. The doors open and Paul is telling us to hurry up. I'm the last one out and I smile at the cameras.

A fake smile.

I wave at the fans and they scream. I feel someone grab my arm and is pulling me. I feel the familiar tingle of their touch. I shiver.

Louis touch. It burns like a thousand fires igniting on one arm.

I rip my arm away from him and walk ahead.

I could feel his gaze on me as I walk into the venue first. My dressing room where is it. I read all the names on the door until I find mine.

There is clothes on the hangers and shoes on the floor. The mirror is on the wall for me also a couch.

Skimming through all the clothes trying to figure out what to wear.

I grab just a simple black shirt and jeans. I slip them on and then some guy comes in and starts fixing the ear plugs in.

After he is done I slip on my boots and put on my bandana.

I look in the mirror. I try to avoid mirrors as much as possible. My reflection. It tells me everything.

My eyes.

There hallow and dark. The green is not shining like it used to all those months ago. I have darks bags under them from the lack of sleep.

My sad and tired eyes.

Ha. Just like the song. I see myself blink but don't feel it. I do feel anything at the moment.

Not since... I don't remember actually.

My hair.

It's lifeless and not like it used to be. The curls are a bit flatten. They aren't as bouncy as before.

I don't think anyone has notice but if they have then they haven't said anything.