Chapter 2

The room I have been given is exquisite , I have never had a room so grand . In the middle of the room is a king sized was a four post canopy bed with small balls at the top . At the end of the bed was a sofa that was brown wood on the out side , it matched the bed . The cushion part was purple like the drapes on the bed . Left of the bed was a vintage shabby chic dressing table it had a three sided mirror , with a a stool , it was all the brown wood colour the seat had a purple cushion on it . Next to it was a wardrobe . It was three sided with the same colour as the rest of the room . 

As I looked around the room I found a dress laying on the bed . The dress came up to my knees it was a ocean blue colour .The sleeves had a lovely lace patten . The cheat had the same patten , I found some matching high heels in my bag . It was left with a note that stated to be ready for a dinner party tonight at 8 pm . Yeah fun ... Maybe . It will be a experience a good chance to get to know the brothers . 

Two hours before I have to go to the dinner I started to get ready . I curled my hair then brushed it out to create a wavy effect . As I layed on my bed I was thinking about Lib and Dexter will I see them soon or when . I don't know when . Melody what is she doing now , hunting with uncle maybe . Now he doesn't have Connor and me to worry about anymore .  

It's 8 pm time to go to the dinner party . As I walked down the white and red stairs I heard voices from the dinning room I believe I am the last one . As I walked in everyone was looking at me , I felt embarrassed . I walked to the last seat available in between Connor and Suberu . " Sorry for being late " I apologized . 

"It is ok the house is quite confusing I get lost sometimes still " Reiji addressed . "By the way Will is Pepper coming or will she be back tomorrow . " Reiji asked William , Who is Pepper ? 

"Tomorrow , she is still visiting her parents with our son Arthur . " He informated us well me and Connor . 

When the food came out I was't hungry . I had a few bits of the meal. It was hunters chicken my favourite and it was good but I didn't want to eat . " So Harper tell us a bit about your self ?" Ayato questioned me .

" Well What do you want to know ?" I murmured . 

" Anything like when were you born , how old are you , your favourite colour and how come when we told you about are vampireness you were not scared only angry at Subaru also how are you guys are related . " He fired questioned at me . 

" I was born on may the 9th , I am 17 years old . I love purple . I wasn't scared about you guys being vampires beacuse I was a vampire but I stopped because I found it evil . I was angry at Subaru because he is my cousin , my mother iand uncle are siblings to his mum . " They all looked shocked . Well not Connor and Subaru , they already knew about me . 

"What do you mean you were a vampire hunter " Kanato asked through teddy . 

" She was so scary , vampires  used to call her Beauty Grimm . She was emotionless . Harp can turn her emotion off so she doesn't fill anything , believe me you don't want get on the wrong side of her . " Conner I could kill him . 

"Thank you so much for the meal but I think I will turn in for the night " I exclaimed standing  up from the table . "Good night . " 

"Good night Harper see you tomorrow by the way you are going to night school tomorrow . It is in the same school as your old one . " William disclosed . Great , School . It will be harder then normal as I won't have my friends , I wish I would be able to see them or at lest call them but this house had to have  no phone signal .