I live with vampires

This is just a intorduction chapter. Please read it as it will help with the story a lot.

My name is Harper just Harper I don't have a surname. I am 17 years old. I was born on the 9th of may. My hair is long it reaches to my bum, it is chocolate brown , I have died it honey blond at the ends. My eyes are light blue . I am a not short but  tall like 5:9 foot  with that I have size f boobs. No wonder I have back pains a lot. I am a normal human . Well my uncle is a vampire hunter and he taught us how to do it . My brother and I don't like it but my sister loves killing things .

Melody my younger sister is 15 years old , she was born on the 5th of march. Mel has long blonde hair. Her eyes are green with specks of blue in them. She is really pretty like a barbie doll . At school she is the popular one with a lot of friends. While I am the one who sits in the background with my only two friends . My sister is not as tall as me she is 5:3 foot  . She is like a pancake on her chest her boobs are like a A or B.

My older brother Connor is 18 years old he was born on the 18th April. He has short blue hair but it is chocolate brown hair - normally - the same colour as mine . His eyes are the same as Mells. He is really tall 6:0 foot. Connor is a big jerk to me all the time we always fight. But when we are going through a bad time he will alway stick up for us. Like one time a bully was picking on me he went to him and punched him in the face . My brother is one of the football players type.

We have always lived with my uncle, my parents gave us to him because they had to they were going away to spain they weren't aloud to take us with them . We were only going to say with him for a few weeks but sadly my mother and father died in a house fire in spain . I remember the last memory of them so well . My mother and father were walking away holding each others hands . They were crying so badly mum's blue eyes  were no longer blue they were red with sadness . My father was crying to. My mother was just like me same hair same eyes. My father just looked like Connor. I miss them so much I still want to see them one more time then I would be happy but it never happened.