Anime Oneshots: Hetalia: Italy

(third person in italics, you in bold, and italy in normal font)

   "Kiku-sama! Please!" she begged for what seemed the thousandth time, her eyelashes batting sweetly in one of her signiture puppy dog faces. He sighed and nodded, still unable to say no to her.

   I smile and continue to follow Kiku to his meeting with the Axis powers. Humming i skip ahead of Kiku, rounding the corner to Germany's house. Somthing knocks me to the ground and i blink in shock. The small Italian sits up, one hand on the pavement and the other happens to be on my chest. "Italy! Vhere are-" i hear a familiar voice call before appearing not far behind the Italian man pinning me down. Ludwig's eyes widen in shock, freezing on the spot.

   "I-Italy..." she mutters, a blush spread across her face. 'What do i do?' she thinks, looking up at her crush embarassed. Germany pulls Italy off, both of their faces bright red. "_____, vhat are you doing here?" he asks right as Kiku rounds the corner. She stands and dusts herself off, fixing the hem of her skirt. "Kiku brought me." she chimes, getting over what just happened. Feliciano smiles widely. "Vell i guess having some company vouldn't hurt." Ludwig says, noticing the Italian's happy expression. Italy grabs her hand and pulls her along, Ludwig and Kiku following close behind. The girl and Italian don't hear their friends chat. "Mein Gott, hopefully he hasn't been listening to that pervert Francis or mein brother Gilbert." Ludwig says, looking at the pair nervously. Kiku nods sliently, realizing what his ally had just said. Up ahead Italy continues to smile, not really sure what to say. He just stares off into space, thinking about the girl beside him. She looks at her feet, blushing at the memory of Italy tackling her even if it was an accident.

   Once inside Kiku shoo's her away but before i can leave Germany grabs my arm. "Vhere do you think you're going? Ve still have matters to discuss." Doitsu says, forcing me to sit. I sigh and quickly daze off, my thoughts full of pasta. A single thought makes me sit up. "Ve~ Japan?" i say trying to get his attention. Germany groans and slams his head into the table infront of us. "What is it Italy-san?" he asks, stopping whatever he had been saying. " Is ____ your girlfriend..she's always around you." i ask, dying to know his answer.Germany looks at me, a slightly shocked look on his face. Japan just smiles, "She's just a friend, so no she's not my girlfriend." he replies. I smile and go to jump up but the look Doitsu gives me stops me in my tracks. Still smiling i stay in my seat, waiting for the meeting to end.

   I glance at the clock. 'It's getting kinda late.' i think then wonder if i should cook somthing for the Axis powers to eat. A smile plastered on my face i quickly head to the fridge. "Hmm.." i mutter, glancing though the fridge's contents. I spot some noodles and several other things and smile. "Mei!" I say and dash to get a pot. My eyes widen and i sit the pot down, remembering Germany doesnt like people messing up his kitchen. "I'll pick up...he won't even notice i was in here." i say to myself. I smile and start the noodles, strangely there seemed to be everything i needed.

   About an hour later a nice aroma can be smelt throughout the house. Germany tenses and runs for his precious kitchen, only to find it spotless except for a pot on the stove. ____ looks back at him, her face going pale. "I-I was only fixing dinner after it was getting so late." she stutters. Suprisingly he just strolls over to the pot and looks in. "Is this some sort of...pasta?" he asks, confused. She shakes her head. "It's mei...a chinese dish i learned." she stutters, slowly gaining confidence. Germany picks up a fork and picks some out of the pot, shoving the hot noodles into his mouth. His eyes widen, followed by his mouth dropping into a perfect o. "MEIN GOTT!!" he exclaims, about to take another bite. She pushes him away. "Wait till it's done." she says politely. Italy ran in the room and sighs with relief. He smiles and notices her push Germany out of the kitchen. Once he's gone Italy rushes over and looks in the pot. "PASTA!!" he chimes. ____ sighs and grabs a fork then takes a bite. Italy had already found a fork too and trys it, not noticing the long noodle on both of your forks

   I freeze, noticing the now short noodle dangling between me and Italy. Italy seems to pay no mind to it, chewing away the noodle. His face is inches away and he keeps getting closer as he eats the noodle. Before you know it somthing soft and warm presses up against you lips. Italy's eyes open in shock of what he had just done, sadly he pulls away. He goes to leave but i stop him, pulling him closer. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" he starts to say before i pull him back into the kiss.

   Little did you know both Germany and a blushing Japan had been watching the whole time.