Book Reviews and Interviews

Hey . We are starting a review book. We will review our favourite stories and ones that you comment. They can be your own stories or someone elses. We can refuse to do a story, sorry! So here is the info we need to know:  (Example)

Title: Alive

Chapters: 12

Author: Mrslouistominson24

Genre: Fanfiction/Humour

Summary: 5 polar opposites that get partnered in twos for a project. What could go wrong? A hell of a lot. When old troubles come back things get a little rough and secrets are spilt. Partys and dates. Cinemas and Carnivals. Everything to make them feel Alive!

Age rating: General (We only do general and pg)   Rating: Yes/No (you decide if you want us to rate it)   We will then rate it and give our views but don not be offended because we love all your storys!   Now for interviews all we need to know is your username and the book you write and we will then PM you some questions.  You must write a book to e interviewed.   Okay and we only review books with more than two chapters, unless it's a one shot. We mainly read fan fiction but we are open minded to reading humour or fantasy or any other type of storys but we mainly read  1D ones.   Pwetty Please comment and vote!