Forever Yours by Misssophie1997x

Okay, so this is my first review and I'm not totally sure what I'm doing! Okay so lets get this show on the road!

I have read Forever Yours about 5 times. It's intriguing to find out about Paige and Louis.  It's written beautifully and the story is woven so well that you can't figure out what's going to happen. It's also very cute...  Paige and the boys are so close and it's rare to find a fan fiction like that because now all people write about is hate and depression and its nice to find a cute yet sentimental story!

Originality: 10/10

Punctuation and grammar are very important. I myself sometimes make grammar mistakes! Misssophie1997x's punctuation and grammar skills are excellent but sometimes there will be a double letter or a missed comma, full stop or exclamation or question mark. She is also very good at describing. Her vocabulary range is very wide and uses the right words in the right places.

Punctuation and grammar: 9/10

The cover for the book is beautiful. It show cases the title perfectly and it really makes you want to read it. It has the perfect picture of Louis and you can see her name perfectly. She portrays the characters perfectly but she doesn't have Paige listed as a character... Ben Barnes looks like Michael should... if you get me. And the 1D boys are perfect as usual.

Cover art and characters: 9.5/10 

So over all Forever Yours is a brilliant story and one of my Wattpad favourites. It is also a really cute one to read when you first get a wattpad account. Other stories by Misssophie1997x are Somewhere, Somehow and Behind the curls. She is brilliant at writing and I hope she keeps up and writes a new story! Over all score: 10/10!

All rights reserved to Misssophie1997x... I own nothing just the review bit I wrote! But she is awesome!

Alanah... (Erin better write the next one)