Entry 1

Have you ever realised truly how many types of people there are in the world?, such as the friend you can count on, the friend you can call no matter what is happening and no matter who is watching?. Reality saps me with a rock everytime I realise I have no such friend. Then everytime I see someone else with that friend, my blood boils and my stomach clenches, I unconsciously battle the thoughts in my head telling me its because I am too ugly and too fat,too undeserving for a friendship like that, I say battle as though there was ever even a chance of me overcoming these voices, no they master me and I let them because I cannot do with silence. That doesn't mean I don't keep questioning why no one will care about me, maybe it is me just making polite yet depressive conversation with my demons.

 This occurs often, and with each occurrence I try to find a solution to my fatness and ugliness. I look myself in the mirror and measure between my fingers the amount of lard I want to shed. Noote this hs decreased, yet I press on for more, resisting the urge to resit if that makes any sense. But sometimes I realise, that although I may not have friends, I have  family that are aching along with me and I realise along with this that I cannot keep doing this to them.