Text | Tagged

(The picture up there has nothing to do with this, but Nanatsu no Taizai memes fuel me so it's there now. I can't remember who made it though.... it was probably totaldramacat or someone like that on Tumblr.)

Okay, so I was tagged by RiveriraBlack to do this! 

Here are the questions I'll be answering, but I'll also just write out the questions too, so the answers aren't confusing to look at. 

1

1. Type of phone I have: Samsung 5S. Used to be a really shitty red flip phone...

2. Do I have a crush?: Uh, I mean, on anime characters *cough* Derieri and Celty *cough cough*. But on real people, not really? No girl that isn't already my friend is just... idk, nice enough? Gay enough? Seems like someone I'd like enough?

3. Birthday: January 16th. Like hell am I sayin' the year!

4. Best friends: Well, I suppose that about none of them have a Wattpad account (or at least, not that I know of) other than -Castello-. On the other hand, people that I would consider good friends and are actually on here are: Rainbowkitty1019RiveriraBlackCandyFoxyWolfHaruka_AnamiSashaTheMagicalGirlGina_Panther, WhisperingGhoul, and Katswin_Kitty448.

(weird how I can feel like people are my friends with hardly actually talking to them... but it's kinda nice, y'know?)

5. Favorite song?: Dear Hylia, there are soooo maaany!!! I love listening to music, so I'll just put down ten of my favorite songs! Is that a lot? Heck yeah, it is! Oh well, haha.

(or the full version:)

(Fuckin' love Seisen's OP... the song, the animation! It was awesome that it showed the 10 Commandments for a brief moment in it, the Dragon Handle going into the Coffin, Escanor!!! I really hope A-1 keeps the OP for Season 2. It would still be fitting? I dunno, maybe they could show the 10 Commandments not as silhouettes though... I'd love to see Derieri and Mela in the OP XP)

(too much music to choose from! Uhg.... this was hard to choose for XP Also trying to hold back on putting my edgy music in this list was hard...)

6. My biggest fear: Uhm, I don 't really know? As stupidly cliche as this sounds, it's probably loosing my friends/family or doing something that horribly fucks them up on one way or another.

7. Colour of my hair: A light-ish dirty blond (kinda turns brown when its dirty). The ends of my hair are dyed blue, but its fairly faded since I haven't redyed my hair in forever. The ends of my hair also used to be a purple/blue ombre, and before that they were just red.

8. Favourite subject: English, history (mainly because my history teacher is so fricken' nice! He makes US History actually fun to learn....), and computers. Hah... those are three subjects. This is what happens when I'm forced to choose one thing.

9. Favourite sport: fUCK SPORTS IN THE ASS. BURN THEM. Sports are awful. Burn them with hellfire. Especially (American) Football. My weak gamer body is NOT built for physical exercise and it also was not made to enjoy sweaty men trying to so something physical that involves balls. Do not take that sentence out of context. For the love of Hylia, don't.

10. Tag 20 people. I think this requires me to actually have 20 friends?? Haha, what a joke. Oh well, I'll tag some people and sorry if you didn't wanna do this?

CandyFoxyWolf

Rainbowkitty1019

Haruka_Anami

SashaTheMagicalGirl

WhisperingGhoul

Gina_Panther

Nekogirl5backup

Eyeless_JACK_forever

MidnightStars7

Chiharu_Ayase

ARWiley1170

-Castello-

Katswin_Kitty448

Code-Levi

Meh... that's about it, I think. Again, sorry if you don't wanna do this. I suppose you don't technically have to, but what ever.