Heart attack

10 votes for next chapter?
Does anyone actually like reading this?
-----------------------------------------

Elena's pov

"You put my niece in the hospital you bitch!" Rebekah shouted and I was struggling to escape "what did you do to Bonnie?!" I yell at her and she smiled "we didn't do anything. Her and Nik are dating and my nephew Eli already calls her mom. She's really good with them and they love her. Nik loves her and it's not like you care you only ever use her for magic. That's not being a friend, being a friend is making sure she's okay and putting friends before yourself like her. She's not your friends she's just a witch to you. You didn't even know that she was here all week or that she was dating Klaus. You didn't even know if she was bloody alive because you didn't care or try and call her. Your selfish Elena you don't care about anyone else as long as you feel happy. You hurt Damon, you like Damon and Stefan can tell so you hurt him, your brothers life is ruined because of you, Caroline died because you pissed off Katerina and in the end you made Bonnie feel like she only matters when you need magic and then you just thank the Salvatore brothers" she yelled at me then fell to the ground. Stefan and Damon were behind her and I was just in shock. Did I really act that way? I feel myself being lifted up but don't move.

We were at the boarding house and Caroline ran in "have you seen Rebekah's Facebook page!" She yelled and threw her phone at me. There was a video and I clicked it. It had Bonnie and Klaus saying 'I love you' to each other and was really romantic. It had recorded her saying that I make her feel like useless. I started to cry and felt myself being hugged but I pushed them away "Rebekah was right wasn't she!" I scream and they look at me with pity before nodding.

I got up and ran out of the house.

Bonnie's pov

We have been waiting for hours. And I was getting angry. I walked to desk "is there any news on Bekah Mikaelson?" I ask and the receptionist and she shook her head. I lost it "LISTEN LADY AND YOU LISTEN GOOD. YOU BETTER GET A FUCKING UPDATE ON WHATS WRONG WITH MY DAUGHTER OR I WILL CLIMB OVER THE DESK AND STRANGLE YOU WITH YOUR FAKE BLOND EXTENSIONS AND USE YOU PLASTIC NAILS TO CLAW AT YOUR EYES UNTIL SOMEONE GIVES ME A FUCKING UPDATE. OKAY!" I yell and feel someone rub my back and a small hand hold mine. The receptionist was shaking and calling people while checking the computer as I glared at her. "1-107 mi-miss its r-room 107" she says and I walked away holding Eli's hand as Nik followed.

We got to the room and I seen Bekah playing with the doctors stethoscope as he talked to her and another doctor was putting a breathing mask over her mouth every few minutes "hello" I say and Eli runs to Bekah. He looked on the bed and watched "what happened?" He asked and the doctor frowned "your sister got scared and her heart stopped for a couple minutes buddy. But we fixed it and she's all better" he said "does my heart stop when I scared?" He asked and touched his stomach like that's where his heart is "not necessarily. A younger child will get a heart attack when scared. It seems like your sister felt safe and then it's like someone scared her badly. The person was most likely in her life before and scared her so the voice of the person made her feel confused and then scared her really bad" he told Eli and I looked at  Klaus confused. He was confused too until his eyes widened and he mouthed 'Katherine' and I hugged him. "When an we take her home" I asked "you can take her today. It was just a small heart attack so be careful and she should be relaxed often." He told me and I nod. I walk over and smile at her "hi baby girl. Someone didn't tell mommy what happened to you earlier and mommy would have gone to jail if daddy didn't stop her. " I told her and heard a chuckle I look at the doctor who then looked at Niklaus as Nik shook his head with a serious expression. The doctor looked scared and Bekah grabbed my fingers.

***

After we got home I made dinner for everyone and but blood in all the cups for the originals then put champagne on the table. I had a surprise for the Mikaelson from when they were human. I took out a jar of peaches and smiled. I placed Mashed potatoes, peas, stuffing, steaks, and made chocolate cake, pudding, and apple and pumpkin pie.

I set 10 chairs for every one and placed an empty seat between Rebekah and Finn and then another one between Niklaus and Kol. I smiled.

I have been planning this surprise for a week since I met her and she helped me bring someone back from the dead after killing their aunt.
***

The Mikaelson's walked into the kitchen and I smiled. They all looked nervous while Rebekah held Bekah. I took Bekah and sat her in her high chair. Then Eli sat down beside her. Everyone took their seats and looked at me confused. I smiled and heard a knock on the door. "Niklaus, Finn can you get that?" I ask. They look at each other and nod then go to the door. I heard nothing until Klaus screamed "Henrik" and Finn screamed "Fraya" I heard cried and picked up Bekah. Eli held onto my leg as we walked to the door.

All the Mikaelson siblings were huddled in a hug. "Fraya. Henrik. Just in time" I say and they ran to me. They took Eli and Bekah from me and smiled. "How long are they alive for?" Nik asked "until they die or turn" I say and they look confused. "Frays never died. She was raised by your aunt and put to sleep for a hundred years then lives for a year. So Fraya and I killed your aunt Daliah and used a spell to bring back Henrik like I did with Elena." I said and thy smiled. "Well let's eat. I didn't cook for nothing" I say and they go to the kitchen. Everyone sat in there places and talked while eating.  I felt eyes on me and looked at Niklaus "thank you Love" he said and I heard gasps. "So I take it even a thousand years ago he had no manners" I say humorously and Henrik smiled "My brother has changed a lot. My whole family has but no he has never said thank you to a woman. The first girl he liked kissed him and he pushed her in the dirty screaming that he was infected then sobbed to mother he's not ready to be a father" Elijah stated and Klaus blushed "I was young and mother said that's how a women got pregnant" Nik defended himself "you were 14" Finn yelled and I giggled. I was suddenly picked up and placed on a lap "go momma bear on them. Like with the receptionist" he said in my neck. Bekah started crying and I picked her up. She buries her face on the other side of my neck "no one can leave you out huh. Your going to be a daddy's girl aren't you" I say and Klaus looks confused "she's hugging you, love. She's a mommy's girl" I smile "sit up." He does and I stand up. She fussed and I sit back down. She watched Klaus as he kissed my cheek. Then whined he kissed her cheek and then I lift her up and she kinda kissed mine. She stopped "why does she do that" Kol asked "she wants to be just like him" Bonnie said and smiled. "That's not good. What happens when she finds out he's a wolf" Henrik asked "it won't matter she's one too. She will become a trybrid when she dies" Fraya said.