Tonight We Are Young.

I made my way up to my room not sure how to break the news to Harry and they guys about me leaving for a while, or should I make a quick run for it with the boys? Or just Harry? I looked at the time I had less than two hours.

"Something wrong Bells?" I heard a tired Harry say from behind me, i'm going to break it to him now I guess.

"U'm no...my dad is picking me up today in two hours...till Ele gets back from her trip" I looked at my feet, I heard him take a deep breath, "well he can't take you away if he can't find you"he said as I looked up to see him smiling widely, "I was hoping you would say that" I smiled, "Okay so go upstairs and pack your stuff, it's time for adventure time with Harry Styles" He smiled at me.

"Are you sure this will work?" I asked as I eyed my outfit, which was all of harry's clothes,Let me explain what happened, Harry made me dress as a boy so when I moved in with him the paps and media won't start rumors about us. "You look like an attractive man..." He smiled at me warmly as I packed some clothes in his bag and zip it up, I nodded my head when I was done, "Lets go then!" He shouted as he ran out of the door as I followed slow as a turtle.

"Hurry up slow poke!" Harry whispered as we walked to his place, I rolled my eyes and walked faster, finally we made it to the apartment, I decided to strip right there because these boy clothes were heavy as hell, I had my regular clothes underneath so it was okay, I took a deep breath and looked at the time, the person he sent must be at my apartment already, I walked over and sat on the sofa and relaxed, I felt Harry sit next to me, "Do you think this will work?" I asked as anxiety kicked in, I felt someone's warm hand grab mine, sparks everywhere I looked up to his gentle green eyes and smiled warmly, "I'm curious, what's your dream?" He asked as his thumb drew circles on my hand, "My dream?" I tilted my head in confusion "yeah, whats that one thing you've always wanted to do?" he asked , "H'm...to be kissed in the rain, but I guess that's to cliche for my own good haha, what's yours?" I asked while looking out the window, the sun was high in the sky "to be the one kissing you" he said in a soft voice I felt my cheeks turning red, I looked at him as He started to lean in...

Eleanor's P.O.V.

As I made my way to the waiting section of the airport,since I was coming home early,earlier than I was expecting actually, since I kind of bankrupt my grandparents, I put my headphones on and started to sing a long to Boyfriend by Justin Bieber, as I walked through the crowded room I felt someone touch my shoulder, I turned around to see a flawless young man who was taller than me and looked like a god, "Nice singing and accent you got there" he pointed out as he winked at me, "By the way i'm Justin, but you apparently know that" He chuckled, oh my god, Justin Bieber was standing in font of me, okay I know I love Louis, but it's Fucking Justin Bieber. "Hello, i'm Eleanor" I introduced myself, I still sounded nervous as fuck but whatever. "Beautiful name for a gorgeous girl like yourself" he said, I smiled and looked at the ground hiding any over excited emotion "So where you going?" He asked obviously trying to keep a conversation with me "Um back to London" I answered softly, and there they were the paparazzi, "Eleanor! Eleanor! Is it true you and Louis are over?!" one of them yelled, I rolled my eyes, "Your famous?" asked a curious Justin, "No my boyfriend is though, 1/5 of One Direction" I smiled missing Louis. Disappointment was all over his face.

I made it to my flight gate and sat down next to a dead person who I think was sleeping.

"You're taking a plane? Doesn't your boyfriend have like a jet for you?" he asked as if he was disgusted.

I shock my head.

"Would you like to take a flight on my private jet?" he asked as a huge smile came across his face.

h'm boring plane ride with probably a pedophile and a annoying baby that I might have to sit next to, or a classy ride with Justin Bieber? The last one wins by a landslide!

Once I made it to London, I said my goodbyes to Justin as we switched numbers, and now I was looking for Louis, he said he was here, I guess I have to take a taxi then, as I started walking out to the airport disappointment obviously written all over my face, that's when I saw him running towards me, my heart started to skip a beat and my knees started to get weak, "Eleanor!" his Doncaster accent was music to my ears, I dropped everything I had an ran toward him. He hugged my and spuned my around in a circles as our lips connected, the paparazzi were there taking pictures and people awhing our moment, but I didn't care, I was back in the arms on my love Louis.

He set me down and intwinned his fingers with mine sending a electric shock to my body.

"So how was the great ole country of America?" He asked as he swung our arms.

"Boring" I answered looking at him.

"Boring?" He asked, he sounded surprised of my response.

"Yes, because I didn't have my Loubear with me" I pouted.

He laughed and gently pecked my lips.

As we got in his car, I felt my phone vibrate.

Justin, I smiled,

*I hope you made it back home safely, I was getting worried haha*

I rolled my eyes, 

*Yes since my evil boyfriend decided to take me a dark alley and cut me to pieces x*

Lou read over my arm,"Actually I wouldn't cut you into pieces if we were in a dark alley" He said seductively, I felt my cheeks get warm, "Keep your eyes and mind on the road!" I laughed, He apologized as his face also turned red.

"So anything big with Bella and Harold?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing big unfortunately" He shrugged.

I ship them so bad, it's not even funny.

Suddenly another text from Justin.

*Well I can be your superman if you ever need me ;D*

I laughed a little to loud, "What's so funny?" Lou asked curiously.

"Nothing my friend is being cheeky that's all" I told him as we came to a stop.

"Well tell him you're mine, and Louis does not share his toys" He chuckled as he pecked my lips once more sending the butterflies in my stomach to flutter out of control.

"I'll tell him" I laughed.

Okay sorry this was a really short chapter, I didn't have a lot of ideas an everything but I's like to dedicate this whole fan fic to my friend Kendall aka Eleanor, um you're an amazing friend who keeps pushing my to write more...daily xD

and I love you like a lot. c:

anyway,

ALMOST TO 2,000 READERS!1?!!?1?11?!!?

 that's INSANE, thank you guise so much! please tell me what you think and if I should add something to the story don't be afraid to tell me, I don't bite c:

love,

Ashley<3 x

 BTW,

The picture on the side is Justin and Eleanor at the airport (: