Falling For Him.

Since everyone apparently wanted me to text Harry back so damn badly I did.

*Hey you are blowing up my phone mate*

I sent it to him and get ready to go to class.
I went to class forgetting everything about Harry and that whole situation.
In the middle of class my phone started singing Rihanna.
Damn it! I was a hundred percent sure I turned it off!
"Whose cell?" Asked Mrs.Green, why in this class out of every other class?
Mrs.Green hated me, she'd always pick on me.
I raised my hands and slid down my desk.
The rules for ringing phones were simple.
If it was a call, the teacher will answer it.
If it was a text...the teacher will read it to the whole class.
I panic I knew the only person who would be texting me at this very moment was Harry.
Mrs.Green handed out her hand and I placed the phone there.
She smirked "Now, let's read this interesting message" she told the class as she fixed her glasses.
My stomach dropped.
"From Harry...Styles? I believe it says..." she cleared her throat that's the only thing she had to say to get all the girls to glare at me, I slid deeper into the desk.
"Bells do you want to hang out with me today? We are shooting a video!It'll be fun...xx" she read as she glared at me with her mouth wide open.
Just like everyone else in the room.
I stood up grabbed my phone and went to the main office.
"I would like to report my phone" I smiled awkwardly since this were the teachers job but mine was in shock just like the rest of the class, it wasn't long before the questions and the rumors would begin.
I filled out a paper and I honestly didn't feel the need to go back to class, so I went to the bathroom an texted Harry.

*I would love too, but I have school and everything...even though I don't want to be here right now since everyone now knows that I now have your number...You should pick me up c;*

I sent the text and waited less than a minute before he text me back.

*I'll be there in less then a minute xx*

*Okay...it's been 10 seconds and you're not here yet xx*

I liked being silly, but then I thought of it...They weren't going to let me get out of school with Harry! He was my age!
I waited for a good twenty minutes just texting Harry, he wasn't so bad.
Then I heard the intercom system.
"Arabella Wright to the main office please" said a nasally voice.
I took a deep breath and grabbed my stuff and made my way quietly to the main office.
there was a guy...with a mustache and glasses.
it was Harry.
I couldn't handle it, I wanted to laugh right here and now.
But I had to take this seriously,
"Oh my lovely daughter!" Harry said in a deep voice,
"Hello father" I smiled.
This was pointless, the main office lady was just starring at Harry.
She asked for an ID... I didn't know you needed and ID to sign me out of school...
I bit my lip and got nervous.
He handed her a card and she looked at it clearly clueless.
She let us pass and we headed out the office as Harry put one hand around my waist.
I looked at him in disbelief as he with his free hand took his glasses off and looked at me and smiled.
"You're unbelievable Harry" I added with a laugh,
This should be interesting.
I saw girls literally dropping what they were doing and gawk at Harry.
He failed.
Finally a girl yelled,
"IT'S HARRY STYLES!" she added with a unnecessary fangirl scream.
Harry grabbed my hand and we ran to the car.
Eleanor and Louis were sitting together and then 3 other boys were in here.
I stood there awkwardly not knowing where to sit.
I didn't want to sit next to Harry, he's done enough for today.
"Bella come in!" Eleanor said.
I got in the car and sat next to Eleanor.
Wrong choice.
Her mom mode kicked in.
"Look at your hair! It's a mess! and your make up! Arabella what are we going to do with you!" she said in disbelief.
"I never wear any make up.." I said quietly as I played with a strand of my hair,
"that's the problem!" she threw her hands up to add more of a dramatic effect.
I rolled my eyes,
"Well I think she looks lovely all natural" I heard Harry say and I snapped my head up.
"Oh Bells get some" Eleanor joked
I turned red,I could feel my cheeks getting warm.
"Oh you made her blush!" Harry said and everyone in the car let out a 'Awh' so I plugged in my head phones and ignored everyone.
I saw my phone light flicker and I went to see whose text.
Harry.
I looked at him.
he was starring out the window.
I tilt my head and roll my eyes.
I opened it.

*It's true though you are beautiful... xx*

I smiled.
Maybe I was falling for him..