dave

You didn't think they would have followed you. You thought the locks on your door would have kept them out. But now...they kept them in.

"I didn't--"

Dave slid his hand over your mouth while at the same time pulling you back into him, "You did. And now, I'm going to enjoy you slowly." He ignored your struggling and muffled pleading.

"Dave." Alan spoke softly out of the corner of the room, "I should take her first. She shouldn't get your roughness right away."

Alan didn't want you to get tainted by Dave. When he tasted you, he realized you were pure, and that was very rare in this city. It had been a long time since he slept with any girl like you.

You were everything he loved in a girl, and he hated to admit that despite wanting to ravage you, he wanted to give you a gentleness Alan knew Dave didn't know how.

He wanted to pleasure you and that was a rare feeling for him.

Dave scoffed, "What makes you think I'd even consider that?"

You trembled against him, feeling Dave's rage. He got so angry so easily when it came to his friend.

Alan needed to convince him, "If I go first, you would have her for longer." It hurt him to say that, but he needed to ease you into their world. He couldn't let Dave hurt you.

Dave pondered it. Alan had a point, but he was missing the big picture. He wanted her first, to be her first. Alan had already robbed him of the first taste.

"I don't think so."

You started to fight against Dave, and for some reason, you were pleading with your eyes toward Alan. He stared coldly at you before you caught a glimpse of warmth as he turned his gaze away.

You felt Dave shift under the covers, moving his slim body on top of yours and getting comfortable straddling you.

He pulled the covers over you two more then went to caress your face, leaning down and hovering his mouth over yours, "It'll feel so good with me." Before he pressed his lips against yours.

After his rough kiss, he stared at you but didn't speak to you, "Are you going to stay and watch, Alan? I didn't know that was your thing."

You watched Alan. He didn't say a word as he left. It creeped you out to see the wispy shadows envelop him before he disappeared completely.

Dave sighed, "Finally. I can have you alone."

You weren't as eager as Dave. In fact, the only thing you were eager to be was away from this nightmare.

You saw his features darken and he opened his mouth a little, allowing you to catch a look at his fangs. He noticed you looking, and showed off his teeth more, licking them slowly, "You can touch them if you want."

You swallowed hard and stared back at him. You couldn't believe this. Before you could react, he grabbed your hand and brought it to his mouth, taking your finger and pressing one of his fangs into it.

You winced, but as Dave continued to gently lap at the tiny wound, it almost felt good.

He moaned a little before he gave you your hand back. Dave wiggled his hips and laid his body over you, going for your neck.

You closed your eyes. You didn't want to fight him, knowing it would just end badly. It seemed like neither of them were going to kill you, and you wanted to keep it that way.

Dave bit down hard and before you could yell out, he covered your mouth. He released a deep moan as he drank from you, greedily swallowing all the blood that poured from the wound.

He was sloppily sucking at your neck, and you heard every small groan of pleasure Dave released against you.

You were getting tired fast and luckily Dave realized and stopped himself, licking your wound and healing it.

He reared his head back with an open mouth, licking at the blood that covered his lips. He sighed, "Ooh, you are delicious."

A flash of lust crossed his eyes, "Time to experience the real delicacy."

Before you knew it, Dave had removed his clothes, making the leather outfit disappear off his body. You could feel that he kept his boxers on and you were thankful for that.

What you weren't thankful for though, was the fact that his disappearing act with the shadows worked on you too, and he took your clothes off much too fast for your liking without even touching you.

You noticed he kept your lingerie on, "I'll have a little decency with you. I know this will be your first time."

You scoffed and Dave's face lit up, "Oh! She replies!"

You stared him down, "I'm not afraid of you." He smiled a toothy grin before you continued, "You aren't going to kill me."

"Yeah, you're right. But we both know where you live, we both have your scent. We can visit you anytime." He settled more into your lap and caressed your face.

You could feel his hardness against you and the reality of your situation was starting to dawn on you.

He softly laughed, "See, now you're afraid." His slender fingers wrapped around your waistline, peeling down your lingerie, "But you'll forget that feeling very soon."

He took his own boxers off, "Besides, I don't even like fear on my women."

Without any warning, he thrust into you roughly. As fast as he could, he grabbed your hands and put them above your head, enabling him to lean down into you and cover your mouth with his.

He moaned the loudest he had all night. He had to pull back out and thrust rougher to get fully inside, and another wave of pleasure went through him. He was shaking with excitement, "I like them writhing."

After a while, he found a pace that indeed made you writhe. It was painful throughout, but it seemed to get better toward the end and you were starting to enjoy it.

Dave was the one enjoying it the most. He was breathing heavy with a smile, his eyes closed and his mouth open. Despite all the work he was doing, he was still freezing cold and hadn't worked up a sweat.

When he was close to finishing, he came back down to you and bit your neck, quickly drinking before he moved down to your chest, biting you there.

He gave you one final bite on your arm before he finished, collapsing on top of you. He caught his breath before he rolled off of you, laying beside you under the covers.

He shakily moaned, "It's been so long since I've felt this way." Before he laughed.

You had no words for him. You did enjoy it, but you also hated it. Hated that you had to be picked out by them.

You could feel his eyes on you, "I hoped you liked me." Then before you knew it, he disappeared in a cloud of shadows, leaving you in silence.