Prisoner ( Dominant Werewolf Romance)

This is a one shot and holds not much more purpose than that. 

Hope all you sexy werewolf lovers enjoy this!!!!!!

In world where human males died out, the men of the supernatural took over.  Almost 5 years ago the last human man died. And more than 15 years ago the werewolf gene began to resurface. Only one in one hundred men in the entire world were found to be werewolves back then, and now these wolves searched the world for their human, female mates.

Many women still fear the thought of having a mate, and more that this man shifted into a dangerous animal. It was inevitable for almost all women of all shape and sizes. The ones that died without being claimed were what some considered very lucky. The men patrolled their territories, because just like how the human race had been, there are good guys and there are bad guys. They were dominating, and powerful. Known to kill in public. I’ve heard women tell stories of the possessive instinct men had over their mates. Sexuallly wise I’ve heard much more...dominating stories.

Like some women I tried to keep a low profile. But two years ago I was found at only eighteen. What feared me the most was who he was. The good guy scenario didn’t fit for my mate, instead the first time I laid eyes on him he was chained down and was being sentenced to prison.

<><><>

An entire month before a wolf was let out of prison they went through therapy. Their punishment was bad enough, but keeping a man from shifting was the most dangerous thing to do, especially if you planned to release him after an amount of time.

Some men went through counseling,but the mated males were given other therapy. There mates were forced to live that entire month with them, calming them back into an acceptable state to go back into the world.

I refused to know what my mate had done. When he had made it known that I was his, others realized as well. My name was taken and before I even spoke to him-not that I’m sure I wanted to- I was told I’d have two years before I’d see him again.

What I didn’t realize was that meant I’d join his life in prison for a month. Scared couldn’t even cover how I felt. I hadn’t stopped crying since I got the notice in the mail, telling me what I needed and how I’d be brought to the isolated prison estate.  

My sister Anne-Marie a spine off of my name Lilly-Anne, rubbed my back as I sobbed in her arms. It was an hour before the men who worked for the prison would pick me up.

I had already finished packing, which didn’t take long as I had a very limited selection.

No clothing with pockets.

No jeans.

No Zip up Jackets.

Tall shoe wear.

And the list went on.

I mostly just stuffed simple leggings in my bag, not caring about appearances at this point.