Hatred (Alpha Werewolf Romance)

Hey Guys!
This is actually a bit darker. Usually I make the male lead a 'bad boy' but this time I had the quick urge to have this be a "bad guy' scenario.

I hope you enjoy!!!

<>

“ I hate you.” I spat bitterly towards her.

Her eyes-that were once something I looked into everyday stared hopelessly back at me. Tears matched mine as they ran down her cheeks.

“ Livy..” She sobbed and I felt the tear in my heart as I watched her begin to fall apart but I couldn't let her see it.

“ Why would you do this to me?” I asked, feeling my whole self give up.

“ He was going to kill him Livy.” She told me for the thousandth time. “ I can’t live without him!”

“ So you just hand me over!” I cried, my voice breaking as I thought about what I was about to endure.

“ We will get you back!” She shouted forcefully. “ I promise!”

“ How?” I screamed. “ Tell me how!”

She shook her head, her small hands shaking as she covered her face. “ I don’t know.”

I began crying harder, feeling as though I was approaching death. “ Maggie…” I begged. “ I don’t want to. Please!”

“ He promised he wouldn’t hurt you.” Maggie said in a whisper, reaching out for me.

I turned away, disgusted by her touch. “ He’s pure evil.”

“ No.” She shook her head. “ He just needs help. He needs you..”

“ I’m afraid of him!” I sobbed, backing away ti’ll I hit the bedroom wall. I sank to the floor, bringing my knees to my chest. “ He kills.” I whispered, remembering the horrible site of bodies on the floor only one year ago.

“ He’s my brother Livy… and I can’t lose my mate.”

“ It isn’t my fault youre mated with a vampire!” I said venomously.

“ And youre mated with my brother…” She whispered sadly. “ And I know you still love him.”