25 • 二十五

- Jeon Jungkook's POV -

"We have a problem." Minho practically yelled in panic.
"What is it?" I asked.

"Another person's dead." He told us, and me and Mingyu stood there, eyes wide.
"Another?" I mumbled, and Minho nodded.
"Follow me." Minho walked over to his office as me and Mingyu followed suit. As we walked in I noticed that Jisoo wasn't here. That's strange, she's always here before us.
"Where's Jisoo?" Mingyu asked, obviously picking up on the same thing I did.
"I let her have a day at home." Minho trailed off, pulling out some pictures.

"These were sent to me this morning." He slid said pictures across the table, allowing us to see the victim. Like the last two, this girl's neck was sliced and the letters ㄹㅁ were written on her wrist. I swear I've seen this girl before.

"Was Jisoo friends with her?" I gestured towards the picture, as Minho nodded.
"Her name is Lalisa Manoban, and she was killed last night." He told us. Oh my god. It's the girl who works with Minseo at the swimming centre. "Her body's been sent for an autopsy, and we were told that it wasn't going to take as long as last time since I've asked for Lalisa to be prioritised." He took a deep breath. "So we can hurry and get this god damn case solved."

"Do we have possession of her belongings?" Mingyu asked, and Minho nodded, and my eyes widened.
"Do we have access to her phone?" I questioned.
"Yes, why?" Minho asked, pulling out the clear plastic bags containing the evidence. He handed me the phone, and I started to download the contents onto my laptop - which I'd recently just opened.

"Just before Jongin and Yugyeom were murdered, they each received a text message," I began. "Jongin's said 'this is for having a crush on my girl' and Yugyeom's said 'this is for saying my girl should marry another man'." The two guys nodded in understanding as I explained.
"So you think the killer's motive is jealousy?" Minho suggested, and I nodded.

"Here!" I pointed to the computer screen, showing the last message Lalisa received. "It was received at 10:56pm last night." I told them. "And it says...."

I froze.
"What is it?" Mingyu asked.
"I'm sorry, but my girl just won't go outside anymore." I mumbled, staring in shock at the computer screen. Minseo won't go outside anymore.
"Wait," Minho interrupted my thoughts. "Why are you so shocked? This has just disproved your theory." He walked round to stare at my screen alongside Mingyu.

"I've got something better than a theory," I muttered, standing up out of my seat.
"What?" Mingyu asked.
"I think I have a culprit."
"Who!?"
"It's not for definit-"
"Just fucking say who!"

"Park Jimin."

- Lee Minseo's POV -

For the rest of the day I was left alone from the stalker; I don't know why I didn't think of turning my phone off before. I even got about two hours of sleep last night, which is progress.

Maybe he's giving up.

At around 1pm the next day I sat down on the sofa, trying to see if I could get some sleep. My mum had just been to visit, and I still had a little cookie left from when she came. I was still shit scared of going outside, but I felt a lot safer inside now though, knowing that the stalker couldn't see me.

I closed my eyes, slowly chewing on the small biscuit. I was going to relax. That's right. Sleep, Minseo. Nothing can get you in here. You're perfectly saf-