Chapter One.

{Yesss i wrote a poem with the same title so i decided to write a story based off the poem .. if you haven't read the poem yet .. you should than you'll understand why i'm writing this.. check it out in my book "It Hurts So Good. KThxBai :D}

~Chapter One.

Tapping my pencil i get annoyed. When does this lecture end? History is the worst....

The bell rings, i instantly gather my books and rush out the door. I'm ready for the year to be over. Just one more week and i'm done with this stupid, prejudice school. I have my eyes on my locker and rush towards it until someone steps in my path, causing me to drop my books everywhere. Growling, i quickly kneel down to gather the mess. Some feet shuffling by kicks some of my stuff around causing me to yell a word my mother wouldn't be proud of.

"I'm sorry Sky." I freeze at the familiar voice. Slowly looking up, the cold blue eyes stare back at me.

Hayden...

I mumble a fine, standing up with my books in my hands. Hayden hands over my papers and stuffs his hands in his pockets, shrugging. "Well.. uhm.. hi?"

"Was that a question?" I snap. Who greets with a question?

Hayden sighs, leaving a restless look in his eyes....he didn't look too well. Something about the look in his eyes left an ache in my chest. "I-I'm sorry Hayden...."

"No it's fine. I should expect it after wha i've done to you. So uhm.. i'll see you around i guess." He turns to leave but my body reacts by itself, grabbing his arm. "Hayden...."

Somebody bumps violently into my side and rushes off. Forgetting we're in school, i quickly let go of Hayden's arm. He looks back at me with a questioning look and walks off, without me stopping him this time.

Is it just me ... or did i feel something.... again?

{Short chapter yes i know ._. not too good but it's a good start ^^ comment & vote?}