Chapter Four.

Chapter Four...

Freaking out, I grab Hayden's arm screaming, "GO AFTER HER!!" He does nothing but stands there staring at me with...Pain in his eyes. I groan starting to pace. What has he done? No. What have I done?! I hate destroying other's relationships.. I clutch at my chest and avert my gaze to Hayden. Nothing. He's still standing there, arms crossed, staring at the floor. I clear my throat and whisper his name, "Hayden?" My voice cracked, rising an octave. He finally looks up, dazed.

"You're not going to do anything?" I stare at him in disbelief. What the hell is wrong with him?

Hayden shrugs, sitting on the edge of the hospital bed. "I don't want her."  My guess is that from his point of view i looked stupid. Reason? I was gawking at him. Hm I always thought gawking was a strange word.

"Skylar..I want you."

Those words were enough to make me lose it. I can't do this anymore. "You're fucked up Hayden.." I turn around not waiting for a response, and opens the door storming out. Not sure if it was annoying bees buzzing around my head or the nurses calling after me, but I honestly didn't care for where i was going. The silver metal doors come in view so i quicken my pace, holding the gown together on my back. Just as i was about to press the up button for the elevator, a figure blocks my way, causing me to crash into it.

"REALLY! An excuse me would be nice!" I look up to see who or what it was that i crashed in, to discover a tall dark figure standing before me. Before my eyes is a pale chest, clearly naked. I gasp and slowly trace my eyes up his figure to see a boy around my age, with his dark hair covering his face. "Sorry...i urm...Got lost." He coughs and tries to move his hair out of his face revealing a pair of dark yet gentle eyes staring back at me. Instantly relaxing my shoulders i know he's of no harm. 

Looking up at the handsome boy in awe, i clear my throat. "No it's fine. What were you looking for?" He looks down at me and clenches his jaw, deep in thought. "Uh...Dr.Mac..." I try my hardest not to laugh. "Oh I just came over there. I can take you to his office." I point my thumb back over my shoulder in the direction which i was dying to get away from. He nods," Wow someone actually nice. Heh thanks."  A giggle begins to slip from my throat but i catch myself before it can escape. 

"Okay just follow me." I think i just made a new friend.

**Ahhhhh :D sucks right? XD Please vote & comment? THANKS FOR READING**