The Mall

M:That was-
F:Amazing.
M:Yeah. Hey want to go to the mall?
F:Sure lets finish getting dressed.

You either have the outfit on the left or the right, your choice

Frimzy wore that.
So you guys invited your friends to the mall. Frimzy invited Adym, Sawyer, and Michael.(You might know him as abovetheclovds on musical.ly)
You invited Loren, Ariel, and Kristen.
You guys walked out the door and got in the car.
M:Who all did you invite?
F:Adym, Sawyer, and Michael.
M:So you and Adym are cool now.
F:Yeah, so who did you invite?
M:Loren, Ariel, and Kristen.
F:Sawyer likes Loren.
M:Seriously!?
F:Yeah and Adym thinks Kristen has a nice ass.
M:Well she does.
F:Ok let's get going
M:Ok

By the time you guys got to the mall your friends were waiting for you
M:You guys can go to the food court me and Frimzy are going to do something first
A:Ok just don't do anything I wouldn't do.
F:What wouldnt you do?
A:True
And with that they left and went to the food court.
You took Frimzy to Victoria's Sceret and said he could pick out three thing and you would buy them. He picked these

 He picked these

So you guys bought them you went to the food court

A:Well took you long enough. What were you doing, fucking?
S:Come on Adym stop giving them shit.
A:What ever

Myracle's POV
L:Hey Myracle can you come over here.
M:kk
M:So what do you want?
L:Do I really like Sawyer.
M:Don't tell Frimzy I told you this but he said that Sawyer likes you.
L:Oh my god really?
M:Yeah.
L:Ok thanks for telling me.
Loren went over and say sat next to Sawyer.

Loren POV
I can't believe he actually likes me!I went and sat next to him. He looked at me like he was happy I sat next to him. After we got are good and sat down I felt something on my leg. He grabbed my thigh. I had to keep myself from moaning.
I put my hand on top of his. He slowly started moving his hand up my thigh. I gasped when he grabbed my vagina.
Ar and K: Are you ok.
L:umm yeah
OK, Kristen said suspiciously.
Sawyer was rubbing my thigh the whole time we were eating. It was so hard not to moan.
L:I got to go to the bathroom
Others:Ok bye
I walked to the bathroom and left the door unlocked 5 minutes later Sawyer walked in.
He locked the door as he walked in and kissed me. I kissed him back. His lips were so soft against mine. He licked my bottom lip asking for entry. I allowed. It turned into a heated makeout session.
He tried to take off my top.
L:No not here, we aren't even dating yet.
S:Ok, if your not ready we don't have to.
L:Ok thanks for understanding.
Then we left the restroom.

Myracle's POV
When Loren and Sawyer came back I noticed there lips were puffy. They must have been making out. I didn't say anything though.
We finished eating. When we were walking I pulled Loren to the side.
M:What happened.
L:We made out, he tried to take my top off but I said no. Than he said it's ok if I'm not ready to do it.
M:Ok, that's nice. Are you guys dating now?
L:No he hasn't asked me yet.
Than we walked back to the group. Suddenly Sawyer said "Loren."
L:Yeah
Everyone was looking at him.
S:Will you do me the honor of being your boyfriend?
L:YES!
I yelled as I jumped into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his waist and started kissing him.
A:Ok guys, get a room.
S:What crawled up your ass?
A:My ex keeps texting me saying how she wants me back, even though she is the one who cheated on me. Plus I like someone else.
He glanced over at Kristen.
K:Oh no are you ok
As she pulled him into a hug.
A:Yeah thanks Kristen.

Myracle's POV
We went to Sephora because I was running out of foundation, mascara, and eyeliner. Frimzy and Sawyer had to sit in the boyfriend chair. Ariel, Michael, Kristen, and Adym all went off to do something else.
Loren helped me find the right color foundation. Than we went and found a pigmented eyeliner. I already knew what mascara to get, because I always get the same mascara.
Loren was trying to get me to get fake eye lashes, but I don't wear those.
L:Come on the look really cute.
M:No I already took you I don't wear them.
L:Uggg, fine, your loss.

We bought our stuff, it cost $40, it was $20 dollars just for the foundation. Than we left, the boys were happy to get out of the boyfriend chair.
We met up with the others at Starbucks. I got a pumpkin spice latte(Cuz why not be basic today) When we finished we all went to Michael's house.
When we got there I saw a little area set up with a circle light.
M:This must be were you make your Fuckboi musical.lys!
"You know you love them though" he said while winking at me
F:Michael back off that's my girl. Just cuz you would fuck anything that stands still long enough.
Mi:Shut up Frimzy, I've seen you in those Fuckboi compilations.
F:And I have seen you in them, so want
Mi:Well I'm obviously not gonna win this fight so I am going to watch Netflix.
All:I'm coming.
Mi: Ok I'm going to make some popcorn. Ariel you order the pizza.
The second part he said in a sexy voice.

A/N
I'm gonna continue on this part in the next chapter. Again sorry I didn't post yesterday. I will try to post every day. If not every day every other day, Ok?And remember don't be afraid to comment and suggestions for future chapters. And 100hawaiian thanks for voting on in my book.