Chapter ♣ 13

"Will you marry me?"

I looked at Amir in shock. I didn't think that he would actually be proposing like this. But I knew u had to say something. I really didn't want to disappoint him but to be completely honest I was scared as hell to say yes. Marriage is a big deal and I wasn't sure if I was ready for that step. But I knew that if I didn't say yes I would break his heart. That's the last thing I want.

"Yes Amir. I will." I smiled. Amir smiled and placed the ring on my ring finger. I pulled him into a hug and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Man. I thought you was gonna turn me down." Amir chuckled. I shook my head.

"I mean this is a big step. We're both engaged now. I'm not completely ready. But I know that I have time to get ready."

Amir nodded. "True. I'm happy that your being honest."

Amir paid for the food and we made our way out of the reataurant. He walked me to my car and watched me get in.

"I'll see you at the house in a few."

"Ok." I smiled. He leaned into my window and kissed my lips.

"I love you Promise." he smiled. I blushed.

"I love you too."

¥¥¥

I pulled into the driveway twenty minutes later and got inside the house. It was about to storm and I wanted to hurry up and get inside before I got wet. Closing the door behind me and turning around to lock it, I took off my sandals and made my way upstairs. Since I knew Amir would be here soon, I decided to take a shower and change into some comfortable clothes.

As I was in the shower all I did was look at the beautiful ring on my finger. Even though it was just an engagement ring, the rock was huge. Anyone that saw it would be able to see just how much Amir really does love and appreciate me. I smiled to myself as him proposing replayed in my head. It was sweet how he planned all this out and not once did I suspect that he was going to propose to me.

After being in the shower for more than ten minutes, I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. As I was about to start drying off I heard Amir come into the room. I opened the bathroom door and we met eyes as he sat down on the bed, taking his shirt off. Amir smirked at me as he laid his shirt down on the bed.

"Come here baby." he said, motioning for me to come to him.

I smiled and walked over to him. He placed me on his lap and kissed the side of my neck. I knew he was going to try and press his luck since he knew I was naked underneath this towel. But he knew the side of my neck was my weak spot.

"Mmm. Stop Mir." I giggled. He laughed into the crook of my neck and just smiled, ignoring me.

"Mirrrr. Come on." I whined.

"Mm. Say my name again." he chuckled. I sucked my teeth and playfully pushed him back.

He grabbed me by waist and laid back onto the bed causing me to lay sideways on top of him. I gripped my towel tightly around me and sat up, I positioned myself to sit up straddling him. Amir licked his lips sexually and looked up at me.

"What?" I asked, staring into his eyes. I couldn't help but to blush when he would look at me like this. Amir smirked.

"Drop the towel. I wanna see everything that's under it."

I was hesitant about what he just said just because of the fact that even though we had been together for awhile now, he was respectful enough not to see me naked. Although I knew he wanted to look plenty of times he never did. To be honest I was scared to let him see me naked because the only person that had ever seen me in that way was Aj.