Dirty dancing

POV: Abigeal

Oww wauw this place is awsome and with Will in it it's even better😏.
Omg Abigeal focus that guy doesn't like you. He just wants to talk with you about YouTube, and singing 🎤. 😔he doesn't like you girl he got better things to do than fall in love with his fan.😞

*knock knock knock*

Abigeal:" Yes ?"
Julian:" Hey Abigeal can I come in for a second?"
Abigeal:" Yeah sure come in."

Julian got in and left the door open behind his back.
Abigeal:" Hey is there something?"
Julian:" I saw your video's on youtube today because of Will 😅."
Abigeal:" Oww😳 oke😅... um did you liked it?"
Julian:" Well I actually loved it."
Abigeal:" Ow thanks I really like that."
Julian:" I have a question.... uuhh.. do you have a manager or something...😅"
Abigeal:" No I never had one either."
Julian:" Wellllllllł....."
Abigeal:" Wellll😳☺️llllllll."
Julian:" You sound amazing and I would really love it if you want to be my client as singer like Will."
Abigeal:" OMG I DREAMED OF THIS YEARS AND YES I WANT TO BE YOUR CLIENT AS SINGER."
Julian:" Well thats great lets tell the guys the good news...and...."

I hugged him because I was so happy."
Abigeal:" Yes lets go tell them."

It was all ready 1:00 AM guys that you know.

Julian and I got downstairs and I saw Will talking with the guys but I didn't hear about what and when I looked William Singe in his eyes he was so blushing and looked up the other side.

Julian:" Guys I got some great news."
All guys:" What is the good news?"
Julian:" Well I asked Abigeal to... uhh..."
Will:" What did you asked her.?"
Julian:" Well I think she can tell that by herself."
Will:" Well?"
Will was looking at me so nervous but he didn't know the good news yet."
Abigeal:" Well I got a manager now."
Will:" Oww wouw that's great how it is?"
Abigeal:" Well Will it's....uhh..."
Will:" Well?"
Abigeal:" JULIAN!!!"

When the guys heard it they're  jaw dropped. And everyone cheered I couldn't even hear myself. But what I saw was Will thank you  saying to Julian and they gave each other a friendly hug. Why actually did Will all ready knew? I don't think so because he was impressed to when he heard the news. Will came to me and gave me a hug.

Will:" Congrats Im happy for you really."
Abigeal:" well thank you.. "
Will:" well back to business.I wanted to do a cover with you are you down for it?"
Abigeal:" Yeah of course I want to."

We got into the basement where his studio is and we began with singing the song dirty dancing. I closed my eyes a few times because I was in the vibe of the song but I felt the eyes of William looking at me. So some times I opened my eyes and looked in his eyes. But quickly closed my eyes again.

Julian:" Wouw I just came in and I heard 2 voices who match perfectly together."
Will:" Well you can say that for sure mate."
Abigeal:" Well thx guys."

Will looked at me and I was so shy ☺️ he gave me a wink and I laughed back so cute as possible. We all got upstairs 15 minutes later. We watched a movie but when it ended I felt a little bit dizzy. Will was looking at me and asked me if I was oke but before I could say something I was knocked out.

POV:Will

Will:" Abigeal!"
Everyone came and lifted her up to my bedroom. She was knocked out and everything could go wrong in the night so I decided to sleep with her together tonight we were laying her on my bed and she was so beautiful with her eyes closed but at the same time I was really scared. What if she wouldn't woke up. So I told the guys I will stay her with her in my bed. Julian, Jack and the other guys were downstairs and would sleep over the night I was oke with it. When I layed on the bed the guys were downstairs and Abigeal opend her eyes a little bit.

We were whispering.....

Will:" Abigeal are you oke?"
Abigeal:"yeah just a headace or a jet lack and I didn't really ate some shit in the plane...... wich time it is now?"
Will:" 3:00AM.... come one you need to sleep oke?"
Abigeal:" But this is your bed."

She was moaning because she didn't really woke up. But it sounded so sexy. Does she always sound like this when she just woke up because I can get used to it.
Will:" I know but it's better because your not stable right now because if something will happen I will be here for you."
Abigeal:" Oke... Are you oke with it ? Im so sorry?"
Will:" No Im oke don't worry I will stay here for you oke?"
Abigeal:" Oke."
Will:" Goodnight beautiful."

She fell asleep on my chest and it felt so good and the 2 years just started.

Abigeal and Will fell asleep and the guys downstairs were sleeping too.
Until the next morning...

So guys another chapter... how will it be will William Singe tell you that he loves you? Or will he wait until 2 years are done you will find out in the next episode of...You and me- William Singe story