True or Dare

POV: Abigeal

We were playing true or dare for like 1 hour now and was quit fun. After a few shots whiskey we were playing the game the dirty way...😏

Ayo: " Mimi, True or dare."
Mimi: " Dare."
Ayo: " Kiss Teo for 1 minute."
Teo: " Niggah ?!"
Ayo: "Come on little brother."
Teo: " Allright."

Teo walked to Mimi and I saw her cheeks were getting red. She had to smile but she were hidding the big smile behind her hair.

POV: Mimi
The mind of Mimi: " Omg Omg Omg its gonna happen. Owke gurl stay calm Abigeal is right there I need to make her jelous."

POV: Abigeal

Teo kissed her and she kissed back They were toching eachother on places you dont want too think of.
Mimi was moaning a bit an Teo touched her hips that made her moan more. I didn't want to see it anymore. So I picked up my phone and looked at some pictures of Will singe.

Ayo: " Oké guys 2 minute are over 😳."

POV: Teo
Teo's mind: " F*ck she is good and she is blushing, I think she want more😳.

After we kissed she hugged me and she was sitting on my knees and damn she is a good kisser 😝😍.
I saw Abigeal checking her phone and Ayo was talking to Key.

Teo: " Hey Abigeal its your turn, True or Dare?"
Abigeal: " True."
Mimi: " Ow dont be that silly girl your so lame."
Abigeal: " Oké oké...😪Dare🙄."
Teo: " Oké let me think."
Teo: " Take of your shirt."
Ayo: " Oh shit."

Key, Ayo and Mimi were looking at Abigeal. She was getting red and shy.

POV: Abigeal

Abigeal: " What the f*ck niggah."

( guys dont worry I can say niggah in the story and in real life.)

Mimi: " Come on Abi dont be so shy."

After all I did it I felt all the eyes of every one stairing at me. And the worst is that I had some Victoria Secret shit on.

I heard Key, Ayo and Teo wispering and laughing. " f*ck thats hot." I heard.
When I was done they were looking at my boobs like ( 😱😏)
After a while Mimi started to talk:

Mimi: " Damn girl you got the butt and boobs."
Abigeal: " Mimi ?!"
Ayo: " Its true."
Abigeal: " Oké Oké, Teo True or Dare ?"
Teo: " Dare."
Abigeal: " Take your clothes of but not your underware."
Teo: "Oké you got me."

He did it and oeff his body was like 😍👌🏽. Mimi looked at him and they kissed eahother again🙄. Than I saw Ayo and Key looking at me.

Ayo: " Are you oké ?"

I got a little bit dizzy after a minute I was knocked out. Everybody stud up and helped me. The only thing that I could hear was: " hunny its oké, she is going to be fine."

What will happen next ? You will see in the next episode of...
You and me- William Singe story.😝❤ ( Dont worry Will singe will be in the story soon.)