Epilogue.

Im so sorry I kept you all waiting, I'm really really sorry, I've just been so busy...Thanks a lot for all the reads and comment. I really do appreciate and I love you all....I hope this epilogue won't disappoint cause I has to cook it up like really quickly.....Enjoy

**********************

    Ivanna's POV!.

    I got down from the car but couldn't walk into the house, I was lost in between two worlds....would JB be happy to hear this?, would he be angry?, would he hate me?... I didn't know... Even I don't know how to feel but I couldn't help but notice the flutter in my stomach whenever I think about those words.

    "You're carrying" the doctor said... I am going to be a mother. Yikes!....Its been six years since the incident at the airport and I can say we were official for three years before we got into a huge fight and now we're back together... Just three weeks ago and now I have a baby growing inside me!...

    That night was a mistake, a consequence of few shots and great lust.... We had planned not to get involved in that kinda way...how would he take the news?, what would he say?, how would I even bring myself to tell him...he obviously isn't ready for a child and....we've not even talked about marriage!.

   "You're just so dumb" Dylan would have said... I smiled as I remembered Dylan who's currently in Netherlands, he went there on a scholarship...he was going to turn down the offer but just out of the blue he said he was going to take it.....We all miss him, especially Lily....It was obvious she has feelings for him, too bad for them eh.

   "Yeah, keep planning some one else's life....Even your life is in a state of disarray" Conscience said and I rolled my eyes as I walked inside....

    "Heeeeey!" Mac said as I walked in...Yes, we all live together plus a new BFF we met in the university, Jade....and except Mac who's married to Ivan who is currently out of the country..

   "Hey Guys... Hi" I said and sat on the chair facing Char and Jade who were playing call of duty.

    "Are you okay?, you look like you're dying soon" Jade said and Char chuckled.