17!Surprise Party With A Big Surprise!

Ivanna's POV
   "Gosh I'm so tired!" I said as I finished mixing the ingredients for the cupcake... I would have put them in the oven but I was waiting for mum to get her biscuits out first..

   I walked up to my room and laid on my bed, all week I've tried my best to avoid JB...and that means not visiting Char and always getting out of the classes we have together immediately lecture ends. Gee knows I'm trying my best to get over him.... I just hope it works.

   "Ivy!!...You can come put your cupcakes in... I'm done" mum screamed and I walked downstairs....

     "See the girl trying to get over a guy stressing herself to make him cupcakes. " Conscience said and I rolled my eyes.

    "I was forced durh!" I replied as I walked into the kitchen....I saw Dylan coming out of the kitchen with a smirk on his face.

   "Why do you look so amused" I asked and he shrugged.

    "Me?...oh nothing....I'm not" he said and smirked again before walking off....why is he in such a good mood. Was it because Lily was coming?....I had forced him to invite her since Alicia said we wanted lots of people there and not just family alone.

   I placed the cupcakes in the oven and went back to the sitting room. Mum was placing her head on dad's leg while dad was braiding her hair. Cute huh?.

   "You guys should stop acting like you're young couples" I said rolling my eyes and they both laughed.

   "Someone's jealous.... Go get a boyfriend" mum said and I was about to reply when Ivan cut in.

   "Who wants to date a bimbo" he said and it hurt....What the heck is wrong with me?...why am I getting so sensitive all of a sudden... Things like this didn't use to have an effect on me..... DamnYouJB!!.

   "Go fuck yourself!" I said and mum threw a pillow at me.

   "You're so lucky I don't wanna leave this position I'm in for anything... Your head would have kissed a skillet" she said and I stuck out my tongue.

   "Ain't you gonna go dress up?... The party is in sixty minutes" Mum said and I shrugged.

   "I still have time....and is saying one hour gonna kill you?" I asked rolling my eyes and mum giggled...what's funny.

   "Whatevz.....and no you don't have time....You teenage girls spend over an hour on Make up" mum said.

   "I'm not making up much durh! ...Since when did you pick interest in my make up and dressing up life?" I asked groaning.

   "I picked interest in all areas of your life the very day you popped out of YouKnowWhere" She said and I chuckled.

   "She just wants you to look your best....I understand her though.....It's weird enough knowing your seventeen year old daughter never had a boyfriend......all she's ever had are crushes who are way out of her league" Ivan said and I blushed with embarrassment.....Why Is Everyone Against Me?

    "Ivanna....are you angry?" He asked when he saw the look on my face.... I just fake smiled and shrugged.

   "Oh please...I'm not all mushy... Very soon Bruno Mars will be mine....moohahahaha" I said And they laughed... I quickly walked back into the kitchen.

    "Hey" I heard Ivan call and I turned and raised a brow.

    "If you're here to beg for a cupcake...you can leave" I joked and he smiled and rested on the wooden counter beside me.