Chapter 3

It was 10:30am on Sunday and I heard a scream coming from downstairs. I ran down to see what it was, "What the fuck Andrew?!" I yelled with anger. "I got accepted into UCLA, Ashley!" he screamed with excitement. "That's awesome! When are you leaving because I'm going to LA for VidCon with Andrea." I asked. "Um I'm leaving June 18th." he said back. "Mom! Dad! Come downstairs Andrew has a big announcement! I screamed. "What's wrong Andrew?!" my mom yelled. "Is everything ok, son?" my dad said. "I got accepted into UCLA!" he screamed. "Oh my god sweetie that's awesome!" she said with excitement.

After all the screaming, I offered to go help him move in since I was going down there a week later. "Can I please go with Andrew?" I asked. "Sure that's fine! Do you have enough money to buy a plane and VidCon ticket?" my mom asked. "Yep!" I said with excitement.

After that, I went and bought my plane ticket and my VidCon ticket. When I went to buy my VidCon ticket I saw that me and Andrea were on the "Special Guests" list. OH MY GOD!!! I screamed. I texted Andrea right away:

Me: Hey did you see the list for "Special Guests" on the VidCon home page?!

Andrea: No not yet. Why?!

Me: WE'RE ON THE SPECIAL GUESTS LIST!!!!!!

Andrea: OMG NO FUCKING WAY!

Me: YES WAY! NOW GO BUY YOUR TICKET!

Andrea: ok!

When that conversation was over I went to complete my ticket order:

First Name: Ashley

Last Name: Williams

I got a notification saying that I was eligible for a VIP ticket after I typed my name. Hmm maybe they recognize names of YouTubers..so I clicked "ok" and continued.

When I was finished and went to check out, my ticket ended up being $100 instead of $500. Awesome I thought to myself. My plane ticket ended up being $292 for a round trip..not bad. When I was done with buying all my tickets, I continued packing. When I went to turn on some music, I heard a loud banging on my front door. I walked down the stairs cautiously holding a baseball bat. They kept banging saying "LET ME IN!" I looked through the peepwhole to see Andrea so I opened the door.

"Dude what the fuck?! I thought you were some murderer!" I yelled. "Nope..just me." she said. "So what's up?" I asked. "Ohhh nothing..just decided to come over. You bought your ticket right?" she asked. "Yep. You?" I replied shortly. "Yep all set!" she said back. "Ok good." I replied.

We went up to my room so we can just chill and so I can finish packing. I didn't tell her I was leaving so I waited till we got to my room. When we got upstairs she saw my suitcase. Oh crap I hope she doesn't get mad I thought to myself.

"You're already packing for VidCon? We're not leaving till next Monday (June 24th)." she said. "I'm going to LA on Tuesday (June 18th, which is also the last day of school) to help my brother move in since he got accepted into UCLA." I replied. "Oh that's awesome! Congrats Andrew!" she yelled from my room.

"But wait, isn't that the last day of school?" she asked with disappointment. "Ya but we're not leaving till 7pm and school gets out at 11am...we'll still have a few hours to hang out." I said hoping she'd be a little happier. "Ugh ok." she said back with a little smile.

"Soo wanna do anything?" I asked while shoving things into my suitcase. "Wanna go get lunch?" she asked. "Sure! I'll drive." I said.

We decided on Taco Bell since that's our favorite fast food place.

Me: Hey can I get a 5 layer burrito with no sour cream and a typhoon freeze please?

Cashier: Ya. Anything else?