Chapter 2

~The next morning~

When I got up I decided to edit my video so I can upload it later today. I added some background music and cut out the bloopers. I kept those for a blooper video. Lol

When I was done I went downstairs to make some breakfast. My mom and dad had already left for work and my brother is probably with his friends.

It didn't take much time to make breakfast. All I made was eggs, bacon, and some toast. When I was done I went upstairs to wake Andrea up.

"Andrea get up it's almost 11:00 a.m!" I screamed. "No go away Ashley!" She yelled. I started to get mad so I grabbed a pillow and slammed it on her body. "Get your ass out of bed right now Andrea Rose Russett!!" I yelled angrily. "Ugh fine!" she yelled while getting up. "Good now come downstairs, I made breakfast." I said as I walked out the door.

I heard Andrea coming downstairs so I poured our drinks and filled the plates. "Morning." she mumbled. "Morning! Breakfast is on the table. I made your favorite." I said with a smile. Andrea ran to the table and started to eat right away.

"Thanks for waiting for me." I said in a sad voice. "Aww boo! I'm so sorry." she replied apologetically.

I went and sat down to join her. "Are you gonna edit and upload your video today?" I asked with food in my mouth. "Ya I'm gonna do that when I'm done eating. You?" she asked. "I already edited my video. I did it when I got up. It's queued to upload by noon." I said with excitement. "Cool! I'll do the same!" She said with excitement.

When we were done I did the dishes then went upstairs to get ready for the day.

I went up and got in the shower. I saw Andrea editing her video.

"Hey what song did you use for the background music!" she yelled over the shower water. "I used the audio version of Classic by MKTO!" Hoping she'd hear me. "Ok thanks!" She yelled back.

When I got out, I got dressed for the day. I picked out my washed out blue jean high waisted shorts with a low black v-neck tee shirt with my white vans, ray bans, and my light blue Neff beanie. For my makeup, I did some eyeliner, mascara, foundation to hide my acne, and a smokey eye.

When I was done, Andrea asked me to watch her video to see if it needed more editing. "It's awesome Andrea" I said happily. "Aww thanks! Now time to upload!" She said with a lot of excitement. I looked at the time on my phone and it was 5 minutes till 12.

When hers uploaded I asked if she could go to my profile to see if it uploaded. "Yay it uploaded!" I screamed while jumping up and down.

I went to my YouTube app and tweeted the video link.

Tweet: New video is up! I did the Best Friend Challenge with @AndreaRussett ! (Insert link here) we also did a video on her channel! go give the videos a BIG thumbs up!

I got 2,000 retweets and 859 favorites already. I got tons of comments asking for me to follow them. I tweeted again,

Tweet: I'll have a following spree later! so go retweet my video and I'll follow a bunch of you!

After that tweet, my video link tweet ended up getting 7,000 retweets in 1 minute. "Oh my god!" I whispered to myself.

Andrea saw that I tagged her and retweeted my video. Seconds later I saw Andreas tweet.

Andreas tweet: Hey I did the Best Friend Challenge with @AshleyWilliams ! go check it out! (insert link here) we also did one on her channel! Go give them BIG thumbs up! I'll be following people who retweet!

She got about the same amount of favorites and retweets.

"This is insane, Andrea!" I screamed. "Omg I know right! who would've thought that 2 high school students that did music videos and random videos would get this many subs and followers?!" she screamed back.

After all of the excitement, Andrea showered and got ready for the day. she decided to wear black skinny jeans with her camo U.S. Navy button down with a white tank top on underneath, her combat boots, and curled her hair. She did the same makeup as me.

After being home alone and ready to go out, we decided to actually go out. We went to Starbucks then the mall. We were there for at least 4 hours. The whole time we were there our phones were still blowing up with twitter notifications.

We decided to get lunch so we can sit and check our phones. They were mostly  retweets and comments. I saw I got a few DMs too. "That's weird..I never get DMs. Hmm maybe its Jenn about our video." I thought to myself. There was one from Jenn lol. But I also saw one from Connor Franta. "He's not even following me...what the fuck?" I opened it to see what he said.

DM with Connor:

Connor: Hey I saw your video with Andrea! It was hilarious! Are you guys going to VidCon?

Me: Thank you so much! That really means a lot coming from you. I love yours and the rest of O2L's videos. And uh ya I think so! Is all of O2L going? ;)

Connor: Ya all of us are going:) We should collab! O2L and you and Andrea!

Me: That sounds awesome! I'll let Andrea know :)

Connor: Ok! See ya at VidCon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DM with Jenn:

Jenn: Omg I loved your guys' video! It was so funny. Are you guys going to VidCon?

Me: Thanks! Ya we are! Are you?

Jenn: Yessss!! We should totally collab at VidCon!

Me: Yay! Haha Connor wants to collab with me and Andrea too lol

Jenn: That's so cool! We should all collab and then do a video with just us girls :)

Me: Ok sounds good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Omg that was crazy! Getting a DM from Connor fucking Franta!" I thought to myself.

"Hey Andrea would you wanna collab with O2L and Jenn at VidCon? I asked. "Omfg yes! Are you gonna ask them?" she asked. "Umm..they asked me.." i said shyly. "That's so cool! Omg we have to do it!" She yelled. "Haha ok! I'll let them know." I replied.

DM to Connor:

Me: Hey Andrea said yes to collabing!

Connor: Awesome! I'll let the boys know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DM to Jenn:

Me: Hey Andrea said yes to collabing!

Jenn: That's awesome! See ya there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told Andrea all the plans and we couldnt be more excited for VidCon.

We lost track of time at lunch. Before we knew it, it was almost 9:00 p.m.

"Oh shit! We have to go Andrea!" I yelled. "Ok!" She yelled back. We ran to my car so we can get home fast. Luckily the mall was only 30 min away from where we lived. I hit all the green lights on the way home. Thank god there was no traffic either.

By the time we got home, it was 9:30. Both of our parents home. I pulled up to Andrea's house to drop her off. "Bye Andrea! I'll text you later!" I yelled out the window. "Ok!" She yelled back from her front door. I drove away when I saw her go in. I pulled up to my house a few seconds later. I grabbed all my things from my car and went inside. When I walked in I yelled telling my parents that I was home. "Mom! Dad! I'm home!" After that I ran upstairs and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Vote and comment! Let me know what you think of it so far.

xoxo~ Jackie