Awful memories & darkest nightmares

Tempting The Alpha ~Chapter (11)~*Awful memories & darkest nightmares*~

Copyright 2012 ©

Dedicated to: XxXFallenAngel (:

All period long I ignored Kimberly’s glare, she was in a bad mood that whenever a guy tried to flirt with her she would curse them away.

Someone has issues…

I keep glancing at the clock every five seconds, wanting this class to end already. Next class is my mom’s and after that it would be Mr. Johnson’s. When the bell finally rang I sprang out of my seat and ran out the door pushing people aside. I have a ton of questions for Mr. Johnson and I need next class to fly by.

Walking into my mom’s classroom I saw my mom smiling and laughing at something Mr. Johnson said. Today he wore black jeans with light blue buttoned up shirt and a tie, so he does listen to me…

He spotted me and I saw his Adam apple go up and down as he swallowed hard. Yes, be afraid, very afraid.

My mom followed his stare and smiled when she saw me, a knowing smile.

I smiled back innocently, which made Mr. Johnson’s eyes narrow. “Good morning Mr. Johnson.” I said sweetly.

“Good morning.” He said cautiously. I passed them without saying a word. I’m going to torture him thinking I am going to pounce at him at any second. I was thinking of asking disturbing questions but this seems more, what’s the word? Entertaining…

The bell rang and Mr. Johnson still had his eyes narrowed at me, like he was expecting me to blow up and eat him. He walked out his shoulders tensed, so he does think I’m going to pounce at him any second, good…

“Destiny, I want you to leave him alone.” My mom said her lips twitching from not wanting to smile.

“I can’t promise that, he is just too fun to mess with.” I said sliding into my chair. My mom crossed her arms over her chest to, attempting to look serious.

“Destiny…”

“Mother…” I said back.