Mind reader

Tempting The Alpha Chapter (6) ~*Mind reader*~

Copyright 2012 ©

Deicated to: Jerkyluver99(:

"Destiny, are you ready?" My mom asked from outside the bathroom door. I told her about Patrick being my mate and basically rejecting me, she took it pretty well expect the part where she punches the wall and curses...my role model. Now she has it in her mind to make me look pretty...was I ugly yesterday? 

 "Yeah," I said coming out the bathroom. My mom's eyes widen and then an evil smile broke through. She picked this outfit. Small red shorts showing my long legs and a blue simple shirt felt oddly felt comfortable. It didn't look like a slut it made me look cute actually.

 "I don't get the huge deal why your eyes widen when you saw me. It's just shorts and a t-shirt." I said taking a step back to look at myself in the mirror. My long dark brown hair was straight this time framing my face giving me an innocent look.

"Cute makes you look sexy." My mom said pushing me aside by bumping her hips against mine. 

"That doesn't even make sense." I said watching her inspect herself. "Someone wants to look good for Mr. Johnson." I smirked when she glared at me. It was true, she wore a pencil skirt and a pink blouse that made her look hot.

"Shut up." She retorted but it wasn't that angry like the last times I comment her about her and Mr. Johnson.

"So when are we leaving?" I asked. Yes now I have to be driven to and from to school by her because I got fined for parking in the teacher's zone. I should have stolen someone sticker they have to put in order to not get fined. Damn.

"I was waiting for you." My mom said still looking at herself in mirror. Well it doesn't look like it.

"Come one, you look hot now let's go." I said dragging her away from the mirror, at one point I thought she would crash into wanting to make out with her own reflection.

~.~

Every time I wanted to change the radio to rock station she would slap my hand away. God I can't wait to get my car back and listen to rock music as loud as I want.

My mom left my side right when we got their... Weird I usually have to prey her off me. I went to my locker getting my book out for the class I miss yesterday since I was late; chemistry.

"Hey beautiful," Someone whispered in my ear which strangely wasn't Noe. I looked behind me to see the driver who stole my parking space yesterday. 

"You," I said narrowing my eyes. I was still a bit mad, I mean come on! I was even later on the first day of school because of him and Noe.

"I'm Xavier and I'm sorry about stealing your parking space the other day." He said kindly. Oh he is good! His light green eyes were looking intensely into mine and he had a soft smile on his soft pinks lips as he look up at me through those long black eyelashes of his.

At least he said he was sorry not like Noe. He seemed alright...

"Fine, but if it wasn't for you I would haven't have gotten fined." I said slamming my locker shut and facing him full. He was a good inch or too taller than me with a muscular body. Get your eyes off his chest! I told myself but I couldn't help it, it was a nice chest, I liked starting at it. I wanted to lick it. Wow did I really just think that? These werewolves are driving me crazy.

"Eyes are up here." Xavier said amused and lifting my chin up to look in my eyes. Something about him tells me he has a power of some sort. Hmmm...